March 19, 20179 yr Author Thank goodness Marshall called timeout so some subs can get in for the Cats.
March 19, 20179 yr UK needed to call a timeout to get Humphries, Willis and Briscoe out on that last offensive possession, or maybe a couple of possessions ago.
March 19, 20179 yr I like how the bench players held their own while out there. Starters got a lot of viewing time and UK still has the lead. I am ok with Cal leaving them in. He forced Wichita to use the TO instead. Fox and Bam are the keys to this win for UK. Fox needs to speed up the tempo and do his thing attacking the rim. Bam needs to get touches in the half court sets.
March 19, 20179 yr I think he will need to be for the Cats to move on. No shot attempts. Get hum the damn rock...
March 19, 20179 yr Author We have Bam, Fox, and Monk all three with 1 foul I hope none of them pick up their second and be ready to go full throttle the 2nd half. I would like to see the Cats go down into Bam on the next few possessions.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.