March 19, 20179 yr This was an easy game to pick. Bunch of athletes vs. bunch of basketball players. I'm taking the ball players every time. Glad to see X going on a run here.
March 19, 20179 yr This was an easy game to pick. Bunch of athletes vs. bunch of basketball players. I'm taking the ball players every time. Glad to see X going on a run here. Most like get to play against old coach Sean Miller. It seems like Xavier always run into their old coaches in the tournament. Hopefully they end up on the winning side this time.
March 19, 20179 yr Sweet baby Xavier! Very surprised they have advanced as they have, not like it's the only time it's happened. I'm happy for them though.
March 19, 20179 yr Sweet baby Xavier! Very surprised they have advanced as they have, not like it's the only time it's happened. I'm happy for them though. Xavier did what Xavier does. Win in the NCAA tourney.
March 19, 20179 yr Good showing by the ACC so far :lol2: Some of them were apparently seeded a little too high.
March 19, 20179 yr Xavier did what Xavier does. Win in the NCAA tourney. You're right and they were in a position that they had to probably win in the conference tournament to make the NCAA tournament, not unfamiliar territory to them whatsoever.
March 19, 20179 yr Look we can all complain about the ACC getting all of these teams in, but who are you putting in over them? The bubble was so small this year. If an ACC school wins this year is it all forgotten? Who cares? Look at individual teams not conferences.
March 19, 20179 yr I saw in the Butler win that X was finally learning to play without Sumner. Great run so far.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.