Bengals 2017

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would only be the richest guard in history until a host of guards zoom right by that contract. Kind of like Votto's contract. At the time it seemed so huge because it was. Now a lot of lesser players have better deals.

AND Votto's contract was a HUGE mistake!!

Bengals seem awful interested in RB's. Are they going to take a RB with their first pick? Second? Do they need to draft a RB that high? Unless you get someone really special, I think drafting a RB high in the draft is a wasted pick.

Paging Adrian Peterson...:taz:

Bengals seem awful interested in RB's. Are they going to take a RB with their first pick? Second? Do they need to draft a RB that high? Unless you get someone really special, I think drafting a RB high in the draft is a wasted pick.

I feel like they will in the middle rounds.

I just have this strange feeling that the Bengals are going to draft Joe Mixon. I don't know what it is. Marvin is like that girl that always thinks they can fix a guy and Mixon seems like the perfect guy to try and fix. All I hear is running back talk after that initial first round pick. Mixon is probably being discussed as the first back taken if it wasn't for his incident. I don't know I just have a bad feeling about this one.

• 4 months later...
I just seen Dalton threw a pick 6 to the first round pick last year. Looks like Dalton is ready lol.

I been there both days. I'm not a big fan of him, however that pass was probably the only bad pass he has thrown in two days. He has been very sharp and putting the ball into small windows so far.

McCarron on the other hand hasn't looked as sharp. Dalton has looked really good.

I been there both days. I'm not a big fan of him, however that pass was probably the only bad pass he has thrown in two days. He has been very sharp and putting the ball into small windows so far.

McCarron on the other hand hasn't looked as sharp. Dalton has looked really good.

I was thinking the same thing after being there myself... but it's early training camp, so I won't put a lot of stock in the good or bad just yet.