Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 2017

Featured Replies

  • Replies 105
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He would only be the richest guard in history until a host of guards zoom right by that contract. Kind of like Votto's contract. At the time it seemed so huge because it was. Now a lot of lesser players have better deals.

 

AND Votto's contract was a HUGE mistake!!

Bengals seem awful interested in RB's. Are they going to take a RB with their first pick? Second? Do they need to draft a RB that high? Unless you get someone really special, I think drafting a RB high in the draft is a wasted pick.

Bengals seem awful interested in RB's. Are they going to take a RB with their first pick? Second? Do they need to draft a RB that high? Unless you get someone really special, I think drafting a RB high in the draft is a wasted pick.

 

Paging Adrian Peterson...:taz:

Paging Adrian Peterson...:taz:

 

Oh yeah, I hear you ... the Bengals are all over that. :watching: :wideyed:

Paging Adrian Peterson...:taz:
I'd love it, but Bengals don't sign big name FA's never have. They are more like to sign the Bills 3rd string RB...whoever that is.
Bengals seem awful interested in RB's. Are they going to take a RB with their first pick? Second? Do they need to draft a RB that high? Unless you get someone really special, I think drafting a RB high in the draft is a wasted pick.

 

I feel like they will in the middle rounds.

I just have this strange feeling that the Bengals are going to draft Joe Mixon. I don't know what it is. Marvin is like that girl that always thinks they can fix a guy and Mixon seems like the perfect guy to try and fix. All I hear is running back talk after that initial first round pick. Mixon is probably being discussed as the first back taken if it wasn't for his incident. I don't know I just have a bad feeling about this one.

  • Author

I just seen Dalton threw a pick 6 to the first round pick last year. Looks like Dalton is ready lol.

  • Author

Bengals just signed Kermit Whitfield he is a fast WR from FSU.

I just seen Dalton threw a pick 6 to the first round pick last year. Looks like Dalton is ready lol.

 

I been there both days. I'm not a big fan of him, however that pass was probably the only bad pass he has thrown in two days. He has been very sharp and putting the ball into small windows so far.

 

McCarron on the other hand hasn't looked as sharp. Dalton has looked really good.

I been there both days. I'm not a big fan of him, however that pass was probably the only bad pass he has thrown in two days. He has been very sharp and putting the ball into small windows so far.

 

McCarron on the other hand hasn't looked as sharp. Dalton has looked really good.

 

I was thinking the same thing after being there myself... but it's early training camp, so I won't put a lot of stock in the good or bad just yet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.