Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 2017

Featured Replies

It's a clean tackle, but it's still a tackle when you're not supposed to be tackling.

 

On a player who is just returning from major knee surgery....Maybe he's not dirty, he may just be the dumbest guy in the league.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On a player who is just returning from major knee surgery....Maybe he's not dirty, he may just be the dumbest guy in the league.

giphy.gif

It was supposed to be non-contact, right?

 

Thats what I keep hearing, but if you watch all the other players in the video, it looks like contact drill to me. :idunno:

Fire the assistant. There's the solution.

Ol Tez is just trying to make sure Gio gets over that initial fear you have after coming back from an injury. Just trying to show Gio he is all good and can take a hit still.

Tez is trying to make the team!!!!!!!!

All kidding aside, Tez is an absolute beast at LB. He has a motor that won't quit, which can be a detriment.

 

He's reckless to a fault but he's one hell of a linebacker.

Been a long long time snce the Bengals had a LB this dominating. The guy makes a difference. This is what you will get with him. I will take it. Guaranteed if he came on the open market 31 teams would be salivating to take him.

 

Love me some 'TEZ

Been a long long time snce the Bengals had a LB this dominating. The guy makes a difference. This is what you will get with him. I will take it. Guaranteed if he came on the open market 31 teams would be salivating to take him.

 

Love me some 'TEZ

I used to think that, I believe that sentiment has passed. He's too stupid to absorb the risk.
I used to think that, I believe that sentiment has passed. He's too stupid to absorb the risk.

 

I think it depends on what team and the type of leadership the team has in place. I think you put him in Dallas and it's the same situation as the Bengals. I believe you put him in New England, Pittsburgh, etc. he would be hard to handle.

I think it depends on what team and the type of leadership the team has in place. I think you put him in Dallas and it's the same situation as the Bengals. I believe you put him in New England, Pittsburgh, etc. he would be hard to handle.
It has nothing to do with his talent.
It has nothing to do with his talent.

 

I agree with that, but I think a team with good leadership would work wonders for his attitude, actions on the field, etc.

I agree with that, but I think a team with good leadership would work wonders for his attitude, actions on the field, etc.
Perhaps. Or he could be out of the league because he couldn't conform.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.