Bengals 2017

It will be interesting to see if the kicking competition is a true competition. Right now Bullock has done better than the rookie Elliot. In practice and now today in their mock game inside Paul Brown. Elliot made 2 out of 3 field goals and also missed an extra point. While Bullock made all his kicks including a 52 yarder.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Francis played 9 years had 33.5 sacks, 11 ints, 3 tds and zero bone head mistakea!

How many games did he help them win? Did he make the defense better? And you have no idea how many bone head mistakes he made. Did he do exactly what he was assigned to do every play? Was he in the right spot?

I mean you are right averaging a little more than 3 and a half sacks a season sure is impressive by a guy who was suppose to be a pass rushing linebacker because he sure wasn't helping much in the run game defense with his only 55 tackles a year.

Keep trying man.

Lets not get crazy with numbers gentlemen. Francis ,after his rookie year was pretty average the rest of his career. Was brought in to sack the q.b.. He did not have great numbers there. But comparing numbers between Burfict and Francis is not a good comparison. Francis was a outside guy,Burfict plays the middle. Burfict should have better numbers.That is what you expect from your middle linebacker.

Francis had a solid career,but never became what they [the Bengals] thought he should have been.

Lets not get crazy with numbers gentlemen. Francis ,after his rookie year was pretty average the rest of his career. Was brought in to sack the q.b.. He did not have great numbers there. But comparing numbers between Burfict and Francis is not a good comparison. Francis was a outside guy,Burfict plays the middle. Burfict should have better numbers.That is what you expect from your middle linebacker.

Francis had a solid career,but never became what they [the Bengals] thought he should have been.

I covered that fact in post 89. Which was my point for someone who was suppose to be a pass rushing linebacker. He averaged only 3.5 sacks a year. So he really wasn't that good at what his job was. On the flip side Burfict is really good at his job.

It's just footballforever doing his thing of posting crazy post. So when I am bored I like putting his post right back at him, since he likes to just throw stuff out there.

I covered that fact in post 89. Which was my point for someone who was suppose to be a pass rushing linebacker. He averaged only 3.5 sacks a year. So he really wasn't that good at what his job was. On the flip side Burfict is really good at his job.

It's just footballforever doing his thing of posting crazy post. So when I am bored I like putting his post right back at him, since he likes to just throw stuff out there.

We both need to stop responding. We just perpetuate the problem.

lol!!! I agree with both of you guy's. I don't like getting into a big "to do" on this site.Doesn't do any good. I've seen it happen before,and i will say,i've gotten into it myself. Something i'm not proud of...lol!! You can't debate each other by just posting messages. IMHO!!! I'd say if we really want to debate this,let's hook up at a local watering hole,and discuss it like men...if that's possible ...lol!!!

Francis helped win a playoff game where Burfict helped them lose a playoff game.