Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 2017

Featured Replies

It will be interesting to see if the kicking competition is a true competition. Right now Bullock has done better than the rookie Elliot. In practice and now today in their mock game inside Paul Brown. Elliot made 2 out of 3 field goals and also missed an extra point. While Bullock made all his kicks including a 52 yarder.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Francis played 9 years had 33.5 sacks, 11 ints, 3 tds and zero bone head mistakea!

 

How many games did he help them win? Did he make the defense better? And you have no idea how many bone head mistakes he made. Did he do exactly what he was assigned to do every play? Was he in the right spot?

 

I mean you are right averaging a little more than 3 and a half sacks a season sure is impressive by a guy who was suppose to be a pass rushing linebacker because he sure wasn't helping much in the run game defense with his only 55 tackles a year.

 

Keep trying man.

Lets not get crazy with numbers gentlemen. Francis ,after his rookie year was pretty average the rest of his career. Was brought in to sack the q.b.. He did not have great numbers there. But comparing numbers between Burfict and Francis is not a good comparison. Francis was a outside guy,Burfict plays the middle. Burfict should have better numbers.That is what you expect from your middle linebacker.

Francis had a solid career,but never became what they [the Bengals] thought he should have been.

Lets not get crazy with numbers gentlemen. Francis ,after his rookie year was pretty average the rest of his career. Was brought in to sack the q.b.. He did not have great numbers there. But comparing numbers between Burfict and Francis is not a good comparison. Francis was a outside guy,Burfict plays the middle. Burfict should have better numbers.That is what you expect from your middle linebacker.

Francis had a solid career,but never became what they [the Bengals] thought he should have been.

 

I covered that fact in post 89. Which was my point for someone who was suppose to be a pass rushing linebacker. He averaged only 3.5 sacks a year. So he really wasn't that good at what his job was. On the flip side Burfict is really good at his job.

 

It's just footballforever doing his thing of posting crazy post. So when I am bored I like putting his post right back at him, since he likes to just throw stuff out there.

I covered that fact in post 89. Which was my point for someone who was suppose to be a pass rushing linebacker. He averaged only 3.5 sacks a year. So he really wasn't that good at what his job was. On the flip side Burfict is really good at his job.

 

It's just footballforever doing his thing of posting crazy post. So when I am bored I like putting his post right back at him, since he likes to just throw stuff out there.

We both need to stop responding. We just perpetuate the problem.

lol!!! I agree with both of you guy's. I don't like getting into a big "to do" on this site.Doesn't do any good. I've seen it happen before,and i will say,i've gotten into it myself. Something i'm not proud of...lol!! You can't debate each other by just posting messages. IMHO!!! I'd say if we really want to debate this,let's hook up at a local watering hole,and discuss it like men...if that's possible ...lol!!!

What does the Bengals front 4 look like? Is it still Dunlap & Johnson on the end, with Geno & Billings in the middle?

 

Am I crazy to think their front 4 could be very good?

  • Author
I covered that fact in post 89. Which was my point for someone who was suppose to be a pass rushing linebacker. He averaged only 3.5 sacks a year. So he really wasn't that good at what his job was. On the flip side Burfict is really good at his job.

 

It's just footballforever doing his thing of posting crazy post. So when I am bored I like putting his post right back at him, since he likes to just throw stuff out there.

 

Francis helped win a playoff game where Burfict helped them lose a playoff game.

Keith Rivers! Lol I remember that guy.

 

 

Signed Hines Ward.

We both need to stop responding. We just perpetuate the problem.

 

Very true!

Francis helped win a playoff game where Burfict helped them lose a playoff game.

 

I guess you also believe Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino because Dilfer helped his team win a super bowl and Marino didn't.

I'd also be interested in how they perceive Billings progress.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.