BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2017 – Off Season Discussion

Godot

IMO, if we want to do PPR, we have to give a seasons notice. Such as, if we want PPR, it needs to be implemented in 2018 but with the knowledge prior to the 2017 draft, thus allowing owners to adjust, draft and trade strategy with plenty of foresight.

Disagree.

Only way is a complete redraft.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagree.

Only way is a complete redraft.

Disagree. The only way to be fair to everyone with good keepers is the way I suggested. Some people have given up draft picks and good players to obtain them. Can't just wipe the slate clean and them lose what they invested or researched in.

Disagree. The only way to be fair to everyone with good keepers is the way I suggested. Some people have given up draft picks and good players to obtain them. Can't just wipe the slate clean and them lose what they invested or researched in.

Which is why I am not in favor of going to PPR at all in this league.

I don't believe you can do it a year from now and say "plan ahead". I think the only way you can do it is to wipe the slate clean, which even though it would benefit my team because others, especially in my division, would have start over, I'm not for it.

Which is why it can't be done in this league. The only fair way to implement it is to redraft and as much as I love PPR leagues I would vote against redrafting in this league.

Which is why I am not in favor of going to PPR at all in this league.

I don't believe you can do it a year from now and say "plan ahead". I think the only way you can do it is to wipe the slate clean, which even though it would benefit my team because others, especially in my division, would have start over, I'm not for it.

It is impossible to plan ahead for. Redrafting is the only fair way and I don't want to redraft. I'm with you. For once. Cause you still suck.