BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2017 – Off Season Discussion

Godot

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players locking before their game starts and not everyone locking at 1:00

I do think this needs to be looked at closely. I understand why the rule is set the way it is, but I think we should allow changes up until 1pm.
I'm starting to change my mind on this.

Alright, keeper question incoming. So, we can have 2 keepers per year. If we keep both we lose 1st round and 2nd round pick. Lets say I use just one keeper (no chance I ever get rid of Zeke). Since I didn't use my 2nd keeper would I draft in the 2nd round? Using the draft position I would be at 20 spot?

Alright, keeper question incoming. So, we can have 2 keepers per year. If we keep both we lose 1st round and 2nd round pick. Lets say I use just one keeper (no chance I ever get rid of Zeke). Since I didn't use my 2nd keeper would I draft in the 2nd round? Using the draft position I would be at 20 spot?

Yes, you would draft in the 2nd round.

Keep 0 = draft in round 1

Keep 1 = draft in round 2

Keep 2 = draft in round 3

Yes 20th pick

Yes, you would draft in the 2nd round.

Keep 0 = draft in round 1

Keep 1 = draft in round 2

Keep 2 = draft in round 3

Puts me in a tough position, I really wanted to somehow land Fournette to pair him with Zeke for the next couple of years. Most other teams will have 1 or 2 keepers and I'm in a prime spot to land him. Gonna have to play that close to the chest.

Puts me in a tough position, I really wanted to somehow land Fournette to pair him with Zeke for the next couple of years. Most other teams will have 1 or 2 keepers and I'm in a prime spot to land him. Gonna have to play that close to the chest.

Well....kind of hard to do that when you just announced it to everyone.