Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Game Thoughts/Predictions

Featured Replies

Kind of like how we do in the Fantasy Forum sometimes, I thought it would be a good idea to just have a random thread for potential matchups in the tourney and a spot to see what others think. I'll start it off:

 

Where are you all thinking between Iowa State and Purdue? I keep going back and forth.

Iowa State is playing as well as almost anyone right now. Purdue has been very pedestrian all season IMO.

  • Author
Iowa State is playing as well as almost anyone right now. Purdue has been very pedestrian all season IMO.

 

Yeah, I think I'm heading Iowa State's way. I just really liked Swanigan, so that makes me biased.

  • Author

Everyone feel free to post just random games for people to comment on.

Wichita State and Dayton? Who you got?

  • Author
Wichita State and Dayton? Who you got?

 

I originally went Wichita but Mentschaalhdk;algjdkgj and UKMF changed my mind to Dayton

Wichita State and Dayton? Who you got?

 

Wichita State.

Gonzaga should be fine against SDSU, but the Jackrabbits have a red-shirt sophomore named Mike Daum that can ball. 25 ppg and 8 rebs. If there was ever a time a 16 would win, it would be a scenario like this with a team that has a NBA caliber scorer.

That SDSU dude versus the Zags big fella should be a treat. You will see him in the NBA maybe next year.

Kind of like how we do in the Fantasy Forum sometimes, I thought it would be a good idea to just have a random thread for potential matchups in the tourney and a spot to see what others think. I'll start it off:

 

Where are you all thinking between Iowa State and Purdue? I keep going back and forth.

 

Iowa St is playing better obviously. But I think your pause may be the same as mine. I think Purdue has the better player in Swanigan. He could take over the game. I like Morris from Iowa St, but I think Swanigan decides by his play who wins and loses.

Any KY kids playing in the Tourney? Hawkins & Willis, Beetle Bolden for WVU who played at Holmes, Jalen Avery for Kent State played at Holy Cross (Covington) until his Sophomore Season of High School. Any other KY guys?

NKU has a few also.

Iowa St is playing better obviously. But I think your pause may be the same as mine. I think Purdue has the better player in Swanigan. He could take over the game. I like Morris from Iowa St, but I think Swanigan decides by his play who wins and loses.

 

The NCAA tourney is guard-oriented, and post forwards who can't handle the ball don't always do great unless they have great guards.

Any KY kids playing in the Tourney? Hawkins & Willis, Beetle Bolden for WVU who played at Holmes, Jalen Avery for Kent State played at Holy Cross (Covington) until his Sophomore Season of High School. Any other KY guys?

 

Snider and Spaulding, then maybe Sharpe if up by 50.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.