Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Game Thoughts/Predictions

Featured Replies

Any KY kids playing in the Tourney? Hawkins & Willis, Beetle Bolden for WVU who played at Holmes, Jalen Avery for Kent State played at Holy Cross (Covington) until his Sophomore Season of High School. Any other KY guys?

 

Aside from the guys you mentioned....

 

Drew McDonald, Lavone Holland, Carson Williams, Mason Faulkner and Nick Ayers for NKU.

 

Kelan Martin for Butler.

 

Tyrik Edwards from Jacksonville State.

 

Ray Spalding, Quentin Snider, David Levitch, and Tyler Sharpe for Louisville. Louisville also has Dwayne Sutton sitting out this year as he transferred in from UNC-Asheville.

 

Zack Tobler for Cincinnati.

 

Leighton Schrand and Quenten Goodin for Xavier.

 

I may have overlooked some, but that's what I could find.

Aside from the guys you mentioned....

 

Drew McDonald, Lavone Holland, Carson Williams, Mason Faulkner and Nick Ayers for NKU.

 

Kelan Martin for Butler.

 

Tyrik Edwards from Jacksonville State.

 

Ray Spalding, Quentin Snider, David Levitch, and Tyler Sharpe for Louisville. Louisville also has Dwayne Sutton sitting out this year as he transferred in from UNC-Asheville.

 

Zack Tobler for Cincinnati.

 

Leighton Schrand and Quenten Goodin for Xavier.

 

I may have overlooked some, but that's what I could find.

I overlooked a lot of guys I knew about! Thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.