March 12, 20179 yr Is a foul not a basketball play? Your ability to comprehend is astonishing. There is a difference between a foul and intentionally trying to hurt someone.
March 12, 20179 yr Your ability to comprehend is astonishing. There is a difference between a foul and intentionally trying to hurt someone. Probably the difference between a common foul and a Flagarant 1 or 2 Foul.
March 12, 20179 yr FWIW, here is an article on who yelled what and what the exchange by the Arkansas official was. The Trash-Talking Arkansas Assistant Coach is Messing with the Wrong Guy | Kentucky Sports Radio
March 12, 20179 yr Is a foul not a basketball play? The 1st was no big deal although it was a very hard foul but the 2nd, your only dreaming if you think that wasn't done to try and hurt someone. Big difference between a hard foul and committing a foul and trying to hurt someone and before you try to say he wasn't trying to hurt the player, please explain why he was sent off the court.
March 12, 20179 yr Author Proven wrong about what? You are the one calling them "thugs" for merely commiting a foul. Which I agree they were fouls, fouls were called and assess. Why the need to cry about it? Last I checked I didn't have a single tear. If you want to call intentionally hitting a player in the face ... twice... as just a "foul" then I'd love for you to show me anyone who "cried" since you seem to be all about literal definitions.
March 12, 20179 yr Author Is a foul not a basketball play? Intentionally kicking someone in the balls is also a foul. Guess you're fine with that occurring too.
March 12, 20179 yr Author Oh look... Another instance of someone calling basketball players thugs.Hmmm look, another instance where I called a WHITE player a thug. You know something that someone on here stated that only black players are called thugs. Dirty play equates to thuggish play period no matter who it is. The player who got the flagarant 1 was no better than Grayson Allen in my mind
March 12, 20179 yr I missed what happened after that, but would have no issue with UK retaliating for how Hawkins got blindsided.
March 12, 20179 yr Author I missed what happened after that, but would have no issue with UK retaliating for how Hawkins got blindsided.the flagarant 2 was even worse. That play had one intent and one intent only and that was to knock out Fox
March 12, 20179 yr Anyone who defends the Arkansas players for their actions at the end of the game has no respect for the game of basketball. That wasn't basketball, it was people looking for a fight. Call them thugs, punks, whatever you want, but don't call them basketball players.
March 13, 20179 yr Oh look... Another instance of someone calling basketball players thugs. Everyone is a thug except players for UK. I don't discriminate, I hate everyone but UK and hope you all lose.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.