Arkansas = Classless

Hellbird

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your ability to comprehend is astonishing. There is a difference between a foul and intentionally trying to hurt someone.

Probably the difference between a common foul and a Flagarant 1 or 2 Foul.

Is a foul not a basketball play?

The 1st was no big deal although it was a very hard foul but the 2nd, your only dreaming if you think that wasn't done to try and hurt someone. Big difference between a hard foul and committing a foul and trying to hurt someone and before you try to say he wasn't trying to hurt the player, please explain why he was sent off the court.

Proven wrong about what? You are the one calling them "thugs" for merely commiting a foul. Which I agree they were fouls, fouls were called and assess. Why the need to cry about it?

Last I checked I didn't have a single tear. If you want to call intentionally hitting a player in the face ... twice... as just a "foul" then I'd love for you to show me anyone who "cried" since you seem to be all about literal definitions.

Oh look... Another instance of someone calling basketball players thugs.
Hmmm look, another instance where I called a WHITE player a thug. You know something that someone on here stated that only black players are called thugs.

Dirty play equates to thuggish play period no matter who it is. The player who got the flagarant 1 was no better than Grayson Allen in my mind

Anyone who defends the Arkansas players for their actions at the end of the game has no respect for the game of basketball. That wasn't basketball, it was people looking for a fight. Call them thugs, punks, whatever you want, but don't call them basketball players.