Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas = Classless

Featured Replies

Listen to all you UK cry babies.

 

You are in the top 3 of agitating people on this site. I applaud it.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was an Asst Coach or Director of Operations for Arkansas actually trash talking Monk before the game? Players trash talking each other is one thing, when a coach or administrator does it...that something else altogether.

 

He said something like "you left Arkansas but we're in the same place now." At least that's what was reported online prior to the game. The whole state of Arkansas was salty when Monk chose UK after the hogs recruiting him for so many years, so it was somewhat expected and if that's all that was said then it's really not a big deal. But when you factor in who the assistant works for it's hard telling what all went on during the shoot around. Anderson is a punk and he reflects that persona on everyone associated with him.

 

I've been one who always liked seeing Arkansas at the top of the West in the SEC as I felt like it was good for the league and helped prepare UK for the big dance. But honestly I never cared much for Nolan and I can't stand Mike Anderson. I never had a problem with their fan base but it seems their coaches attitudes are starting to rub off on them as well. I can't say many good things about Arkansas at this point in time even though I wish I could.

Was an Asst Coach or Director of Operations for Arkansas actually trash talking Monk before the game? Players trash talking each other is one thing, when a coach or administrator does it...that something else altogether.

 

From what I heard it was the head hog, M. Anderson. I'm not certain but that sounds about right considering who we're talking about.

Arkansas strives to be the anti-Kentucky. They used to play with the "us vs the world", "us vs the establishment" and the "us vs Kentucky" attitude. They have been irrelevant for so long they have forgot how to do it. We can all hate Nolan and his antics, but he made that work for him. As a UK fan, I hated when we lost to those guys and loved when we beat them. Now, they are just another bad SEC team

You are in the top 3 of agitating people on this site. I applaud it.

 

Truer words have never been posted.

 

I'm sure he thinks he's hysterical too.

Truer words have never been posted.

 

I'm sure he thinks he's hysterical too.

 

I know he gets on your nerves. But he does make me laugh like our resident SK fan.

You are in the top 3 of agitating people on this site. I applaud it.

 

Were fouls not called on these plays? Yes they were. Are fouls part of the game? Yes they are. Whats the issue?

 

I didnt see any of the players make a big deal about the fouls why are the cry baby fans?

Were fouls not called on these plays? Yes they were. Are fouls part of the game? Yes they are. Whats the issue?

 

I didnt see any of the players make a big deal about the fouls why are the cry baby fans?

 

*golf clap*

  • Author
Were fouls not called on these plays? Yes they were. Are fouls part of the game? Yes they are. Whats the issue?

 

I didnt see any of the players make a big deal about the fouls why are the cry baby fans?

Ummm yea the players did make a big deal out of it. Now what's your point after being proven wrong. To the Point where a couple players had to be held back and Coach Cal had to come onto the court calm a team down

Ummm yea the players did make a big deal out of it. Now what's your point after being proven wrong. To the Point where a couple players had to be held back and Coach Cal had to come onto the court calm a team down

 

Proven wrong about what? You are the one calling them "thugs" for merely commiting a foul. Which I agree they were fouls, fouls were called and assess. Why the need to cry about it?

Proven wrong about what? You are the one calling them "thugs" for merely commiting a foul. Which I agree they were fouls, fouls were called and assess. Why the need to cry about it?

 

 

Those were not your common foul's. They were attempts to cause someone pain.

Those were not your common foul's. They were attempts to cause someone pain.

 

So the amount of pain you cause makes you a thug?

So the amount of pain you cause makes you a thug?

 

Somewhat, yes. By deciding rather than making a basketball play and trying to hurt someone who was there to play basketball, yes, I could call them a thug.

 

Ever went up for a dunk and had your legs taken out from underneath you because someone didn't like you? Me either, but I've seen it happen on an asphalt court and it ended with someone having a broken back and a brawl between two groups of people. If your not man enough to play and respect the game without getting so emotional that you want to hurt people then you have no business playing the game to begin with.

I do agree that calling someone a thug for a hard foul is ridiculous. If that is the case I'm the biggest thug on this board. Hard fouls were a common place up until the last 5 or so years. I think UK deserves a ton of credit for keeping their composure though, if I was Fox's teammate an Arkansas player would of been on their backside the next play.

Somewhat, yes. By deciding rather than making a basketball play and trying to hurt someone who was there to play basketball, yes, I could call them a thug.

 

Is a foul not a basketball play?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.