Arkansas = Classless

Hellbird

Everyone is a thug except players for UK.

I don't discriminate, I hate everyone but UK and hope you all lose.

Yep, they're always "good boys" until they mess up and get "scholarship for life" status revoked, like Richie and Ed Davender and others who abused the privilege.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1st was no big deal although it was a very hard foul but the 2nd, your only dreaming if you think that wasn't done to try and hurt someone. Big difference between a hard foul and committing a foul and trying to hurt someone and before you try to say he wasn't trying to hurt the player, please explain why he was sent off the court.

Agreed on the first, had he not extended his arms it wouldnt have been a foul at all, but he did and it was called as it should have been.

The second one he clearly went up and got him with the body, no question. Then he put a hand in his face (literally) which is what made it from a foul to a flagrant 2.

Hard fouls, yes, thats part of the game. He was sent off the court because that was his second Technical and thats the rule.

Last I checked I didn't have a single tear. If you want to call intentionally hitting a player in the face ... twice... as just a "foul" then I'd love for you to show me anyone who "cried" since you seem to be all about literal definitions.

Obviously you cried, you started the thread. (and call them thugs at that, which is ironic considering you posted in another thread that you would like for your team to draft a player that punched a girl in the face.)

If they were intentionally trying to hurt someone wouldnt they be hurt? Ive never argued they werent fouls.

Not necessarily. Even if your trying to hurt someone you don't always succeed in doing so. One of the two did get thrown out of the game though, that should tell you all you need to know. However I suspect that you still have no clue.

Obviously you cried, you started the thread. (and call them thugs at that, which is ironic considering you posted in another thread that you would like for your team to draft a player that punched a girl in the face.)

Not a tear was shed. Sorry to dissapoint you. Stating facts is a lot different than crying. We all understand you're M.O so just move on already.

Not necessarily. Even if your trying to hurt someone you don't always succeed in doing so. One of the two did get thrown out of the game though, that should tell you all you need to know. However I suspect that you still have no clue.

Flagrant 2 and his second technical, either way he was leaving the game. Again, I am not arguing the calls were wrong, they werent.

If you really believe what you just typed your either ignorant or ignorant to the rules of basketball in general. A flagrant two is an automatic ejection, the earlier technical had nothing to do with him being told to get his rear end off the floor. But your right, he did act like a thug twice in the same game.

See post 59.

Flagrant 2 and his second technical, either way he was leaving the game. Again, I am not arguing the calls were wrong, they werent.

He didn't get two technical's, he got one and a flagrant two. The flagrant two alone would have sent him out of the game. You have been defending this all along but you have no idea how the rules are even written.

Agreed on the first, had he not extended his arms it wouldnt have been a foul at all, but he did and it was called as it should have been.

The second one he clearly went up and got him with the body, no question. Then he put a hand in his face (literally) which is what made it from a foul to a flagrant 2.

Hard fouls, yes, thats part of the game. He was sent off the court because that was his second Technical and thats the rule.

Honest question and I would like an honest answer from you? Did you think he was trying to hurt the Ky player? I mean I get the hand up but then both hands hitting the UK player in the face. Sorry but it was a bit much for me, in thinking he was just trying to block the ball