Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Georgia Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgia just gives the Cats fits.

 

Extremely hard to beat a team 3 times in one season.

 

I'll go Georgia 71-69 with the upset, and giving the SEC 6 teams in the dance.

  • Author

UGA beat Tennesee today 59-57.

 

Tennessee had a chance to tie or take the end with that last possession, but they looked awful.

 

Matt Jones and the KSR gang seem pretty afraid of Georgia. I don't care if it will be the 3rd time they have to beat them this year. If you can't beat UGA tomorrow, then we shouldn't have Final Four hopes.

UGA beat Tennesee today 59-57.

 

Tennessee had a chance to tie or take the end with that last possession, but they looked awful.

 

Matt Jones and the KSR gang seem pretty afraid of Georgia. I don't care if it will be the 3rd time they have to beat them this year. If you can't beat UGA tomorrow, then we shouldn't have Final Four hopes.

 

 

Truth !!!

Maten will be playing tomorrow.

 

He played today. 12 points and 5 rebounds.

Kentucky 75-66.

I was nervous for the Cats against whoever came out of this game with the win. I'd rather face UT for sure. I say Cats by eight

Very much didn't want Georgia again. JJ Frazier will have a career day & the Bulldogs win by 5.

I predict UK mans up and wins by 8-10.

JJ Frazier ain't scoring 36 tomorrow! Cats in a tough one 76-69.

Cats by 10-15.

  • Author
JJ Frazier ain't scoring 36 tomorrow! Cats in a tough one 76-69.

 

This will be the last time the Cats face off against Frazier. I've always enjoyed his game.

  • Author

We gonna see some zone today? Isn't UGA the first team we played quite a bit of it against?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.