Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke Vs. Louisville - thoughts/predictions

Who Wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The game is just hours away, any last minute thoughts/predictions in this ACC quarterfinal?

 

Louisville won (at home) 78-69 back in January when Coach K was still recovering.

What time do they play? Might try and get it on my WatchESPN app this afternoon.

I actually am one that still thinks UL has a shot at the last #1 seed (with KU, VU, and Zags), but there only (maybe slim) shot of that happening is getting to the ACC Championship game.

 

On the flip, no one is better than Coach K at getting his team to peak in March. I believe UL will get the Blue Devils' best shot today, I think this game tells us a lot about both teams and what to expect over the next few weeks.

  • Author
What time do they play? Might try and get it on my WatchESPN app this afternoon.

 

2pm

 

I’ll be keeping an eye on the score at work – too.many.meetings.today.

 

I agree it will be a battle – hoping for a Card victory so I can watch it tonight!

Louisville 73-68.

If Louisville wins this afternoon, I'll feel much better about the rest of the post season...

Now way the Cards win. Duke rolls.

 

 

 

You're welcome Cardinal fans.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.