March 3, 20179 yr CovCath grad Zach Tobler scored 3 points in the win he was honored on Senior night. Tobler time!
March 3, 20179 yr CovCath grad Zach Tobler scored 3 points in the win he was honired on Senior night. Tobler time! He was honired? That sounds painful or possibly amazing, or both.
March 3, 20179 yr I've enjoyed working game at UC this year. Hoping I get to work them at BB&T next year.
March 3, 20179 yr Kudos to Mick for putting Tobler in the starting lineup and running a play for him.
March 3, 20179 yr 2nd ever UC game that I've attended last night. Had a great time and definitely cheered loud for Tobler! He seems to be a fan favorite so good for him!
March 4, 20179 yr Author :laugh: Damn fine looking couple right there! :thumb: I love drinking their draft beer there.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.