Chris Renner to miss district tournament

Does that rule apply when playing outside of Ky? Played a team from Indiana and was probably getting homered!

Have you ever seen him interact with officials during games? I guarantee he wasn't getting homered. Probably gets too much slack in Louisville because of who he is.

The "out of state" question is fair since Indiana would not report the ejection to the KHSAA as far as I know.

Is the ejection on the state site that lists ejections?

He still has to sit and it is up to the member school to report it if it occurs out of state. Here it is below from the KHSAA web site:

KHSAA member school representatives are obligated to impose the minimum suspension penalty for the ejection per these published guidelines, even in those rare cases when an ejection is not reported in a timely manner, including ejections which occur during out-of-state contests

He still has to sit and it is up to the member school to report it if it occurs out of state. Here it is below from the KHSAA web site:

KHSAA member school representatives are obligated to impose the minimum suspension penalty for the ejection per these published guidelines, even in those rare cases when an ejection is not reported in a timely manner, including ejections which occur during out-of-state contests

Thank you. Didn't know that.

Bad timing on his part.

From an official's standpoint the last week of the year you do a lot of counseling to coaches/players who start approaching that territory. "Hey, don't screw up and miss the districts."

It's been my opinion for several years that officials in Jefferson County give well established coaches a very long leash, then when they leave the county they get T's because they don't get that latitude. Don't know if that's what happened here or not but it wouldn't surprise me.