Cincinnati Recruiting 2018

Walter

With Colin Woodside getting rated an 82, UC now has the #29 class in the country with the addition of Vann.

Oats reaction to the commit has me feeling really good about landing him...

I wouldn't be surprised at all. Meyer keeps putting him on hold, he's bound to lose more Ohio guys by doing so.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crystal ball prediction put in for Aeneas Hawkins to UC BY Tom Loy of Irish247...

Aeneas Hawkins, Archbishop Moeller, Defensive Tackle

I could see it, talked to my recruiting guy and there is something to the fact that Fick is making the guys feel like they are his highest priority (other coaches aren't) and if you combine that, without, the pressure of "must win" a NC, UC becomes a very key player for kids. Comfort is a key factor that goes unnoticed in recruiting sometimes.

The cool thing about this 2018 class in Ohio is how close of friends they seem to be. I read or heard that during their visit to UC they all hung out together the entire visit. Hopefully that bodes well for UC and they get a number of commitments from Ohio kids in 2018 class.

The cool thing about this 2018 class in Ohio is how close of friends they seem to be. I read or heard that during their visit to UC they all hung out together the entire visit. Hopefully that bodes well for UC and they get a number of commitments from Ohio kids in 2018 class.

I think that hack Brendel mentioned it on Lance's show... :D

Twitter and local camps have changed everything. Distance is no longer a thing.

@MalikVann7

Wait.... There's more

5:35 PM - 23 Apr 2017

Brian Asamoah of Columbus Desales is supposed to visit this week but after his visit to Penn State's spring game this past week end and his reactions to it, I'm kind of interested to see if that still happens or not.