Northern Kentucky 62 Cleveland State 60

frankdracman23

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone honestly expect this kind of season this fast?

Not remotely. I thought a .500 record was being overly optimistic. I was at the homecoming game and I was impressed with how good of a team they were. Brennan has done an outstanding job up to this point. Their play has got me wanting to go to more games next year.

Not remotely. I thought a .500 record was being overly optimistic. I was at the homecoming game and I was impressed with how good of a team they were. Brennan has done an outstanding job up to this point. Their play has got me wanting to go to more games next year.

The season ticket pricing they offer can't be beat. 15 games for less than $150.

^Not in my most optimistic of expectations...

I had figured they'd push .500 in conference maybe .500 overall at the best but Brannon has proven me wrong. Gonna have to catch more games if this is the product he's gonna be putting out. I think we are about 2-3 years away from seeing them make the big dance

I had figured they'd push .500 in conference maybe .500 overall at the best but Brannon has proven me wrong. Gonna have to catch more games if this is the product he's gonna be putting out. I think we are about 2-3 years away from seeing them make the big dance

I think they'll be preseason top 2-3 next season.

Valpo loses their two best players so they'll take a step back.

Oakland loses 2 of their top 5-6, so they should be right there still.

Green Bay loses 3 of their top 6.

Wright State will be right there.

UIC returns everyone, and gets their NBA caliber stud Dixson back (tore his ACL).

Very quick glance I think it'll be Oakland, NKU, UIC, Wright State as the top 4 with Valpo probably rounding it out.

Of course, I thought NKU would struggle this season, so what do I know. :lol2: