Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaching change in the 6th region?

Featured Replies

Anyone hearing a coaching change might be happening or can confirm? I don't want to post what I heard because I have no validation. Just checking if anyone else has heard anything?

I would wait until after the season is over unless something comes official

  • Author

Agree, it was something that came out of the locker room but needs to stay there till season end.

So basically everyone should speculate about every school in the 6th? I suspect a change at a couple of schools. And not because of wins and losses.

Coaches are on one year "contracts." All jobs could be open!

Doss

 

I would guess Doss as well. Reason being same School Principal that ran Morrow away from Jtown now presides as Doss.

I would guess Doss as well. Reason being same School Principal that ran Morrow away from Jtown now presides as Doss.

 

Tony Williams is stepping down after season

Tony Williams is stepping down after season

 

Does he have something else lined up at this time?

I would guess Doss as well. Reason being same School Principal that ran Morrow away from Jtown now presides as Doss.

That principal has shot Doss forward academically.

That principal has shot Doss forward academically.

 

That is a good thing. I have no problem with higher standards.

I would guess Doss as well. Reason being same School Principal that ran Morrow away from Jtown now presides as Doss.

 

Yeah, because he wanted Morrow to do things by the book. That principal used to be a good basketball coach as well.

Tony Williams is stepping down after season

 

Looking for a job in Dayton perhaps? Follow his nephew Jaylon up to Wright State area.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.