Northern Kentucky 69 Milwaukee 63

frankdracman23

Hadn't even thought of that. You really think? That would be AWESOME!

I've never really paid much attention to what level or caliber team makes the CBI.

I mean, they are 17-9 with 5 games and the tournament to go. If they come out of that with 21-22 wins, I have to think they get consideration for the CIT or CBI.

would be amazing if they could figure out a way to get the student support every game.

Agree. They had a great turnout a few weeks ago on Friday/$1 beer night.

On a positive note, most of the students were gone in the second half, when the crowd got behind the comeback. Pretty electric, minus the students.

Hadn't even thought of that. You really think? That would be AWESOME!

I've never really paid much attention to what level or caliber team makes the CBI.

Seriously? The Vegas 16 tourney could not even find 16 teams that would come after the NIT, CBI, and CBIT finished picking their teams and had to be the Vegas 8 last year. I think if NKU gets to 20 wins they would be a lock for a postseason tourney if they really want to go.

So happy for John and what he has been able to accomplish so far. Thought this team had the talent to finish in the top 4 of the Horizon this year, and that is well within reach. He's a really, really good coach and his success is well deserved...