Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keys money for grad study?

Featured Replies

Anybody happen to know if kees money can be used for grad study?

I'm pretty sure it can't be used for that.

What is Keys money?

 

Money students earn during high school from the state that can be applied to college cost. Grades and ACT scores determine the amount they earn. Money comes out of Kentucky Lottery profits.

 

It's actually KEES if you want to look it up.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

Anybody happen to know if kees money can be used for grad study?

 

It cannot

Money students earn during high school from the state that can be aplied to college cost. Grades and ACT scores determine the amount they earn. Money comes out of Kentucky Lottery profits.

 

It's actually KEES if you want to look it up.

 

It can only be used in Kentucky schools. The money does not travel with the person to another state.

It can only be used in Kentucky schools. The money does not travel with the person to another state.

 

One exception. If your major is not offered any where in the state of KY.

Money students earn during high school from the state that can be aplied to college cost. Grades and ACT scores determine the amount they earn. Money comes out of Kentucky Lottery profits.

 

It's actually KEES if you want to look it up.

 

Cool beans, I have no need for it anymore.

One exception. If your major is not offered any where in the state of KY.

 

Yes thanks for clarifying.

I thought I heard someone recently mention that if you went out of state for undergrad and did not use it, but then went to a Kentucky school for post graduate studies, you could then use it?

I thought I heard someone recently mention that if you went out of state for undergrad and did not use it, but then went to a Kentucky school for post graduate studies, you could then use it?

 

I don't think so, but to be honest I haven't kept up the last few years, so maybe it changed.

It can only be used in Kentucky schools. The money does not travel with the person to another state.

 

True, it must be used in Kentucky except for the reason Sweet 16 mentioned.

It can only be used in Kentucky schools. The money does not travel with the person to another state.

 

I believe there are some reciprocal arrangements at some colleges, like IUSE. Also, some private colleges out of state will match the KEES grant earned by a student from KY.

I believe there are some reciprocal arrangements at some colleges, like IUSE. Also, some private colleges out of state will match the KEES grant earned by a student from KY.

I thought that might be true but I wasn't sure still not but it's possible

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.