California State Senate Leader: "Half My Family" Here Illegally

jericho

Drawing benefits illegally would be a deportable offense to me.

Paying in illegally...umm...we'll take it! :lol2:

Hahaha

If they are getting benefits, they aint paying in.

As a matter of fact they are probably getting paid cash and getting free benefits and not paying in.

This is a story when you guys make some of Trump's family and cabinet registered to vote in multiple states. Or did I miss those threads. I could have, but same ol' same ol. move on, you guys won!!

Well post it so I can bash them too. I dont care who I bash.

This is a story when you guys make some of Trump's family and cabinet registered to vote in multiple states. Or did I miss those threads. I could have, but same ol' same ol. move on, you guys won!!

Is that illegal?

Even if it is, what does one have to do with the other?

Is that illegal?

Even if it is, what does one have to do with the other?

No it's not, it's only illegal if you vote in more than one state during the same election. As I stated before I moved so many times the first 10 years of our marriage I was probably registered in 3 maybe 4 places at once. I never once thought to "Unregister" when I moved to the next town. Being registered in two states is common for people that move often, it's only wrong if they vote twice in the same election.

No it's not, it's only illegal if you vote in more than one state during the same election. As I stated before I moved so many times the first 10 years of our marriage I was probably registered in 3 maybe 4 places at once. I never once thought to "Unregister" when I moved to the next town. Being registered in two states is common for people that move often, it's only wrong if they vote twice in the same election.

But didn't Trump tweet on January 26th that it was illegal to be registered in more than one state or was he lying again?