California State Senate Leader: "Half My Family" Here Illegally

jericho

DJT wrong,,really!

Did you know it was legal to be registered in two states before all of this came up? I didn't, I had just assumed it was illegal...then I got to thinking about my personal situation and saw how easily it would be for someone to be registered in two or three locations at once.

This is a story when you guys make some of Trump's family and cabinet registered to vote in multiple states. Or did I miss those threads. I could have, but same ol' same ol. move on, you guys won!!
This is why I am perfectly okay with living in a "divided" nation. When people cannot bring themselves to condemn lawlessness, then I have no moral obligation to move an inch to close the gap between us.

This is why I am perfectly okay with living in a "divided" nation. When people cannot bring themselves to condemn lawlessness, then I have no moral obligation to move an inch to close the gap between us.

That's the problem. Thanks for the definition I was searching for. What would I do without you guys!

Did you know it was legal to be registered in two states before all of this came up? I didn't, I had just assumed it was illegal...then I got to thinking about my personal situation and saw how easily it would be for someone to be registered in two or three locations at once.

Nope, but I'm not POTUS and all powerful and all knowing. You probably know what I was doing here, if not, it's ok.

Good job in deflecting from the topic and having to bring Trump into it. The politician from Cali thinks it's ok for illegals to steal tax payer benefits and all you all do is complain about someone who is registered in 2 states but only votes in one. At least you are voting as a legal citizen unlike all the illegals voting.

How can a State Senator say this and keep his job? This really is incredible for many reasons. He seems totally fine with people coming here, STEALING others' social security numbers (that is called identity theft folks) and getting other documents under false pretenses. If you have ever had your identity stolen, you would know how serious a crime that is. It literally can ruin the victim's life. Oh and this, I am sure NONE of these people that are doing this stuff are using these false documents to register and vote...no way they would do that...smh...