Scott 84 Bracken County 77

Scott bench received a very undeserving technical foul subsequently by the same official who T'd up the bench in the Traditional Bank Holiday Classic.

Jerry is dang good ref who has done about the past 4 District tournaments. The T was very deserved. Took of his jacket and threw it on the bench acting like a 5 year old

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Hinson has this team playing better every game. The coaching staff has really turned Brady Jones into a force. This game proves what a tough out Coach Hinson and the Polar Bears will be come tournament time.[/quote

If you ask Coach Hinson, I think he'd tell you Brady Jones contributed 99% to his own improvement by putting in the extra work and focus to get there. Coaches direct and some kids buy in and some don't..... Obviously Brady did.

"I'm not going to blame officialls, but I'm going to blame officials..."

No one wants to take responsibility for a loss anymore, so much to pass blame.

Were you there? The officials didn't win or lose this game. They were atrocious both ways.

What lost this game for Bracken was poor FT shooting down the stretch and lack of the 3 ball the entire night. I don't think anyone was not denying that more so saying the stripes was bad for both teams

Were you there? The officials didn't win or lose this game. They were atrocious both ways.

What lost this game for Bracken was poor FT shooting down the stretch and lack of the 3 ball the entire night. I don't think anyone was not denying that more so saying the stripes was bad for both teams

Didn't have to be after reading this thread.

I don't think anyone was blaming the officials for the loss just saying there were questionable calls both ways. I listened to the game on the radio so I'm just going off what I heard. Bracken County played well they just didn't make their free throws which was a problem they have cured their past 5 games or so and now it's back.