Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 84 Bracken County 77

Featured Replies

Scott bench received a very undeserving technical foul subsequently by the same official who T'd up the bench in the Traditional Bank Holiday Classic.

Jerry is dang good ref who has done about the past 4 District tournaments. The T was very deserved. Took of his jacket and threw it on the bench acting like a 5 year old

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry is dang good ref who has done about the past 4 District tournaments. The T was very deserved. Took of his jacket and threw it on the bench acting like a 5 year old

 

you'll get one every time for that.

Coach Hinson has this team playing better every game. The coaching staff has really turned Brady Jones into a force. This game proves what a tough out Coach Hinson and the Polar Bears will be come tournament time.[/quote

 

If you ask Coach Hinson, I think he'd tell you Brady Jones contributed 99% to his own improvement by putting in the extra work and focus to get there. Coaches direct and some kids buy in and some don't..... Obviously Brady did.

Bracken County either shoots really good, or really bad from the FT line, there is no in between. Missed 14 free throws and lost by 7. Have one more month to get that fixed

"I'm not going to blame officialls, but I'm going to blame officials..."

 

No one wants to take responsibility for a loss anymore, so much easier to pass blame.

"I'm not going to blame officialls, but I'm going to blame officials..."

 

No one wants to take responsibility for a loss anymore, so much to pass blame.

 

 

 

 

Were you there? The officials didn't win or lose this game. They were atrocious both ways.

 

What lost this game for Bracken was poor FT shooting down the stretch and lack of the 3 ball the entire night. I don't think anyone was not denying that more so saying the stripes was bad for both teams

Any more personal attacks in this thread and it will be padlocked and some of you will be on the outside looking in.

"I'm not going to blame officialls, but I'm going to blame officials..."

 

No one wants to take responsibility for a loss anymore, so much easier to pass blame.

 

Said from an official..

Were you there? The officials didn't win or lose this game. They were atrocious both ways.

 

What lost this game for Bracken was poor FT shooting down the stretch and lack of the 3 ball the entire night. I don't think anyone was not denying that more so saying the stripes was bad for both teams

 

Didn't have to be after reading this thread.

I don't think anyone was blaming the officials for the loss just saying there were questionable calls both ways. I listened to the game on the radio so I'm just going off what I heard. Bracken County played well they just didn't make their free throws which was a problem they have cured their past 5 games or so and now it's back.

Didn't have to be after reading this thread.

 

:thumb: :rolleyes:

Any video of the trip?

Said from an official..

 

Doesn't make it any less true.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.