Pre-Game Technical Foul for Dunking

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks BirdBrain

In the game in question, Campbell County shot the free throws. There was then a jump ball. Not sure if it was written down for a personal foul for the Highlands player. Pretty sure it was not counted as a team foul. Coach did not sit the whole game.

BTW, did I mention this was before the frosh game.

Isaac? His hops have gotten very impressive.

I saw Alvin Sims break a breakaway rim one night at Harrison Co. They had to go to the middle school and get a rim off of one of their goals.

Game started about 45 minutes late.

He put a hurting on a lot of rims across the region during his career. We (Bracken) played Paris and Bourbon on back to back nights. After him and Corey Williams put on their little display, one of the rims tilted forward slightly for the rest of the season.

Yes they did, promise, had camera's installed on them for highlight film end of season.. it was a show for sure in warm-ups, when his brother was there they had 3 guys that would shake the rim for sure

Well....I like your hometown enthusiasm anyway

Just saying Owen County had special rims ordered for Carson at Owen last 3-4 years, NBA Breakaways, they are sweet

Yes they did, promise, had camera's installed on them for highlight film end of season.. it was a show for sure in warm-ups, when his brother was there they had 3 guys that would shake the rim for sure

How did they install cameras on the rims? Sounds like a lot of money for a public school to be spending for a highlight film. You a taxpayer?