Paris 64 Bracken County 52 All A 10th region Championship game

I think so too.

My favorite team is flying under the radar right now which is fine. They typically start playing their best ball this time of year. While they do have six losses, only one was by double digits and one was in overtime. It could also be argued that they have only one quality win, but they are currently on a six game winning streak and have a chance to prove themselves against the upper echelon of the region in coming weeks. I truly believe they will do so. Go Pendleton County Wildcats!

Sorry to sabotage the thread Paris and Bracken fans, but it sort of veered in the direction of evaluating possible contenders.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite team is flying under the radar right now which is fine. They typically start playing their best ball this time of year. While they do have six losses, only one was by double digits and one was in overtime. It could also be argued that they have only one quality win, but they are currently on a six game winning streak and have a chance to prove themselves against the upper echelon of the region in coming weeks. I truly believe they will do so. Go Pendleton County Wildcats!

Sorry to sabotage the thread Paris and Bracken fans, but it sort of veered in the direction of evaluating possible contenders.

PC definitely seems poised to make some noise leading into the second half of the season.

i keep hearing of this toughness they are playing with? I see one win on the season that is a big win? That's against Campbell is there any other game on the season that they won that they shouldn't have ? Maybe this is there year for the district I'm just not a believer yet !

i keep hearing of this toughness they are playing with? I see one win on the season that is a big win? That's against Campbell is there any other game on the season that they won that they shouldn't have ? Maybe this is there year for the district I'm just not a believer yet !

39th is an absolute mess this year. Only one team with winning record, Mason at 10-9, and they are struggling mightily losing 5 of last 6. Bracken at .500 with one early season quality win and losing 5 of last 8 with season shooting stats consistently near bottom of entire region. Young and inexperienced Augusta at 7-9 and injured St. Patrick at 6-12. Looks to me like Mason and St. Pat need to spend more time at a M.A.S.H. unit, while Bracken and Augusta need more shooting time in the gym.

My District money is definitely on the Polar Bears. If not this year, than I quit predicting.

39th is an absolute mess this year. Only one team with winning record, Mason at 10-9, and they are struggling mightily losing 5 of last 6. Bracken at .500 with one early season quality win and losing 5 of last 8 with season shooting stats consistently near bottom of entire region. Young and inexperienced Augusta at 7-9 and injured St. Patrick at 6-12. Looks to me like Mason and St. Pat need to spend more time at a M.A.S.H. unit, while Bracken and Augusta need more shooting time in the gym.

My District money is definitely on the Polar Bears. If not this year, than I quit predicting.

Coach, I think me, you, Papa, RP and a fan from the stands to be named later could actually win this district this year. Of course, we'd need several subs.........And an O2 tank

The Polar Bears are undefeated at the Igloo. 2-0. They haven't played at home since Dec.9th.

No question, Igloo will be a factor. I am not sure their road schedule with 8 losses is necessarily a post-season advantage. Hindsight always 20-20. Need to get so MO going quickly!

Bracken does play very well at the Igloo. Unfortunately it's not like last year where they hosted All A and District. This year they have done a good job of scheduling playing 7 times at Paris and 6 games at the Fieldhouse already over the summer and this season. However it's always hard to adjust to the Fieldhouse.

Bracken does play very well at the Igloo. Unfortunately it's not like last year where they hosted All A and District. This year they have done a good job of scheduling playing 7 times at Paris and 6 games at the Fieldhouse already over the summer and this season. However it's always hard to adjust to the Fieldhouse.

That's why we have the premier coach in the 10th region IMHO. He does all the little things to get these kids ready and really sees the big picture of it all.

This year is just setting up to be a perfect storm, those fieldhouse nets will be coming home to Brooksville.

That's why we have the premier coach in the 10th region IMHO. He does all the little things to get these kids ready and really sees the big picture of it all.

This year is just setting up to be a perfect storm, those fieldhouse nets will be coming home to Brooksville.

Stop with the sarcasm it's getting old.

Coach, I think me, you, Papa, RP and a fan from the stands to be named later could actually win this district this year. Of course, we'd need several subs.........And an O2 tank

Actual unretouched photo of papa playing hoops:

depositphotos_10613876-stock-photo-senior-basketball-player-with-walking.jpg