Paris 64 Bracken County 52 All A 10th region Championship game

Stop with the sarcasm it's getting old.

That's all that is on this website anymore and I hope it's kids not adults.I'm no coach or nothing but if crawford only scores 12 points there Going to have trouble winning any game especially a team like Paris or any top team in the region

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paris will most likely play Elliott County.

Elliott plays Morgan County in the finals of the 16th & should get the win. Should.

Bracken has played both Paris & Elliott. Lost twice to the Hounds, both times on the road, by 17 & 12. Lost to Elliott on a neutral floor by 15.

A Paris/Elliott game could be a dandy.

That's why we have the premier coach in the 10th region IMHO. He does all the little things to get these kids ready and really sees the big picture of it all.

This year is just setting up to be a perfect storm, those fieldhouse nets will be coming home to Brooksville.

Not sure I understand the sarcasm comment but I truly feel we have the best coach in the region. You could also make a case for Code, Biggs, Cook, and Kelsch but that's just my biased opinion.

1) Bold prediction Cotton....

2) Just curious how some others like say, Russell or Frommeyer get left off the "Also Ran" list but I guess that rare Brooksville air may be in effect...