nWo, when is it going to snow?

jericho

Just looked at the long range temps to the end of January. Looks to be too warm for snow. We look to have some mid 60s before the month is out. This looks to around the 23rd. Then the CFS is showing the bottom falling out of the temperatures back into the teens and mid 20s for highs. February is looking very interesting. No way to tell how much snow we could get but it is showing.

We bought another snow blower in the fall for work purposes. So you all can thank me when we finish up the winter without any significant snowfall.

Hold off on that winter is not over yet. February could be very interesting.

I got one too for home use. Hope I never have to use it.

Did you get a 2 or 3 stage blower? Those models both work excellent, the single stage blowers can clog up a bit in heavy wet snow. Single stage models should still work fine for most residential use though.

We make really good money off from snow, but personally I enjoy my two month vacation in January and February well enough that I don't care about the extra cash enough to wish for snow hah.

For now looks like our first chance of snow will be around the 27th of January. Doesn't look like anything major at the moment. This is at the very limit that the GFS goes to show possible accumulations.