Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CCH Kam Butler Picks Up 1st D1 Offer

Featured Replies

Marshall has offered the 2018 DE/LB/TE.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he have any other offers from DII, DIII or NAIA schools?

I don't know about offers as of yet, but I know he's talking with Western, Purdue, Northwestern, Virginia and Miami (OH).

Couldn't be more proud of this young man! Best of luck on his recruiting journey as I am sure there will be more offers to come.

I don't know about offers as of yet, but I know he's talking with Western, Purdue, Northwestern, Virginia and Miami (OH).

 

This does not surprise me at all. I was just getting ready to post he should expect a lot more offers soon. I will be shocked if he doesn't end up with a number of D1 offers to choose from.

I don't know about offers as of yet, but I know he's talking with Western, Purdue, Northwestern, Virginia and Miami (OH).

 

Miami officially offered today.

I don't know about offers as of yet, but I know he's talking with Western, Purdue, Northwestern, Virginia and Miami (OH).

 

If I'm not mistaken West Virginia, Louisville and Vanderbilt are talking to him too.

If I'm not mistaken West Virginia, Louisville and Vanderbilt are talking to him too.

 

An offer just came in from Vandy. That makes 4 offers for Kam.

  • Author

Sounds like some more offers came in today.

 

Did Vandy offer?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.