January 13, 20179 yr Mine would be The Rhode Island School Of Design. The Nads. Apparently they have a mascot named "Scrotie". Go Nads!
January 13, 20179 yr Author The Centenary Gentlemen. Good one Getslow! Apparently the womens teams are referred to as the Ladies.
January 13, 20179 yr Author Slippery Rock - Rocks Located in Pennsylvania. Interesting that the school doesn't have an official mascot. The unofficial mascot is Rocky.
January 13, 20179 yr The Centenary Gentlemen. Along that same line, the Austin Peay Governors is pretty cool.
January 13, 20179 yr Along that same line, the Austin Peay Governors is pretty cool. Fly's Open - Go Peay
January 13, 20179 yr Located in Pennsylvania. Interesting that the school doesn't have an official mascot. The unofficial mascot is Rocky. Yeah, I used to have a stuffed Rocky...but he didn't make the cut in one our many moves. :lol2:
January 13, 20179 yr Author Arkansas Monticello bouleweevils Washburn ichabods The Ichabods are named for Ichabod Washburn an industrialist from Massachusetts.
January 13, 20179 yr Chaminade Silverswords has always been one of my favorites. The craziest I ever heard was the Evergreen State College Geoducks (pronounced: Gooey Ducks).
January 13, 20179 yr I'm sure you've all heard it before, but I've always liked the Rajun' Cajuns from Louisiana-Lafayette.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.