Did Trump fire the people in charge of our nuclear stockpile?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it is a technology based website that occasionally writes articles in politics. They are the website that got a hold of the iPhone 4 before it had been released and let everyone know about what was going to be on the phone and was subsequently banned from Apple events until 2014. They gave the phone back.

I have no clue how a website like this would get the scoop on something like this. Color me skeptical.

Do you for one minute think anyone is stupid enough to fire all the people watching this and not put anyone back? Come on man.

But to answer your question, no I would not be ok with that happening. Wonder what it pays? :)

You can't just put people in charge in spots like this. There has to be confirmation hearings and vetting done.

He has told the top 2 they are out Jan 20. Usually this isn't done until they have a replacement in place. So it's possible there will be a void at the top on day one.

Not sure why they wouldn't wait until a replacement is in place.

He has told the top 2 they are out Jan 20. Usually this isn't done until they have a replacement in place. So it's possible there will be a void at the top on day one.

Not sure why they wouldn't wait until a replacement is in place.

So it is true? Gizmodo with the scoop. Impressive.

I'll be glad when Jan. 20 comes around, so Trump can actually be held accountable or praised for some of these things "he's done"; since he can't actually do squat until then, but the left is already up in arms about his "actions"!

He's the one claiming he is doing stuff not the left.