Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan County 58 Cordia 57

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In watching the video replay and listening for the buzzer it seems the release came prior to the buzzer.

I was there and everybody in the whole gym except one referee knew that the final shot was no good. and they did have access to replay and didn't use it.and you cant really blame the clock operator because they tell us as refs that with 1 second lrft it has to be a quick 1 dribble then a quick release so as soon as he caught the ball with his back to his own goal and then pivoted and took his first dribble then immediately the refs should have started waving the shot off

 

I do not believe high school officials can go to replay other than in the state tourney.

  • Author
CRAZINESS!!!!

 

I must admit that I got emotional goose bumps watching that. Nothing like a great basketball moment to make you feel alive.

Slow clock if u ask me. If there was only :01" that was a long dribble with steps. Just my opinion but good shot.

Slow clock if u ask me. If there was only :01" that was a long dribble with steps. Just my opinion but good shot.

 

I was thinking the same thing, just doesn't seem possible to do all that with one tick on the clock.

There has been drama involving Cordia before.

Harlan County wins in dramatic fashion against Cordia 58-57 on a half court NBN shot by Cameron Carmical in the WYMT Mountain Classic to remain unbeaten with a record of 16-0.

 

Cordia had just gone ahead 57-55 leaving 1 second remaining on the clock. An inbound pass and a quick half court shot and the Harlan County Black Bears win an unbelievable thriller.

I readily admit that I am not the sharpest tack in the box but what is an "NBN" shot? Thanks.

Nothing but net

...duh..Thanks.

I readily admit that I am not the sharpest tack in the box but what is an "NBN" shot? Thanks.

 

Nothing but net

 

Somebody that doesn't follow my updates. :lol2:

Somebody that doesn't follow my updates. :lol2:

 

True.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.