Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. Bell County

Featured Replies

Let's keep this one on topic as the last one strayed too far away from the original topic. There is another thread started for that one.

 

My heart says Corbin 21-20

My head says Bell 41-20

 

I can honestly see it going either way. If Corbin can cut down on the silly mistakes and get good protection, they have a shot. I think either way, it will be a good game. If Bell does win by my "head" prediction, I think it will be them pulling away late but a good game throughout.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Bell in this one, I think the team will be fired up to play Corbin and is very dissapointed with the loss to Henry Clay.

Is Corbin a young team? I know Cashen is a jr. I used to work with him at Bell County's basketball camp. Hes a great kid!

I think Ill make the trip from Lexington to watch it.

I think Bell Co. is to much for the young Hounds to play with this year.

Bell Co. 30

Corbin 8

I really like Bell in this one, I think the team will be fired up to play Corbin and is very dissapointed with the loss to Henry Clay.

Is Corbin a young team?

 

Corbin starts 3 seniors, have 2 who see playing time and one more out for the season. All three seniors start on defense and one plays both ways.

Sounds a lot like Breathitt County, who I believe has only 4 seniors.

 

They both should be very good the next couple of years with that many younger guys getting playing time.

This should be a good game. Corbin played Rockcastle to 2-0 defensive struggle. Bell's defense should shut down Corbin offense. Cashen may complete passes, but Bell allowed Whitley to throw, but never for more than ten yards. If the game is close, the Bell kicking game should be an advantage. Bell's new diversified offense is getting better each week. Look for D-1, Auburn-bound, Brent Slusher to have a big game on offense, as well as defense. TR Christopher had hip injury last week against Letcher. Should be interesting with his "return" to Corbin.

Bell County - 46

Corbin - 22

We'll see what the hounds are holding. Bell must be good, they gave Henry Clay all they wanted. IF they can play close to Bell it will be a good sign, if they can win, it will be a great sign.

 

I just don't see it. Bell wins 31-17. Corbin still wins out and captures their district.

Bell should double up, 28-14.

Don't think corbin will be able to pull off a win in this one,

bell- 21

corbin-7

I know Im looking ahead, but these teams are going to be better and better the next couple years it sounds like. Both teams are very young! Bell has something like 8 sophomores who are either starting or playing a lot of varsity.

A lot of people are dissapointed with Corbin right now, but they are still Corbin and will be good this year by the time its all said and done.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.