Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL MVP?

Featured Replies

Tough call this year.

I think today I'd vote Matt Ryan.

Aaron Rodgers. He's the Lebron James of the NFL. He doesn't win the MVP every year, but everyone knows he's the most valuable player in the league year in and year out.

Aaron Rodgers. He's the Lebron James of the NFL. He doesn't win the MVP every year, but everyone knows he's the most valuable player in the league year in and year out.
Agree. But I'd vote for the body of work Ryan has put together this season.
Agree. But I'd vote for the body of work Ryan has put together this season.

I have zero problem with that. Ryan has put together a great year.

I think today I'd vote Matt Ryan.

 

Same, not sure why he is getting overlooked.

May be the first year in awhile

that anyone of 4 or 5 could win it and I wouldn't have a problem either way.

Big Ben, Bell or Brown.
Stop

Rodgers or Ryan it's a tough call. I think Ryan over the course of the year. The last six games is Rodgers and not even close.

Anyone else think Brady is somehow going to win this thing as basically a big finger to Goodell? Brady isn't nearly as deserving as Rodgers of Ryan to me, but would it surprise me, not in the slightest.

Big Ben, Bell or Brown.

Honestly I was expecting you to say Mike Mitchell...

Derek Carr...how much is he worth to the Raiders?

 

This season is just a crap shoot for MVP. I would go Brady but you can make a case for a lot of guys. 28/2 TD INT ratio is just stupid though. They are also undefeated without Gronk. The guy could win with 10 guys from BGP starting with him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.