Ohio State 2017 schedule and talk

newarkcatholicfan

Harris recruitment is another strange one, just that kinda year. His mom is very very close with his main Bama recruiting coach. The fact the that Michigan is in it is amazing. My personal theory which might be crazy is he's such a low key guy that he might not want the Bama attention. Then again, his alternative is Michigan.

He just seems like a strand dude. He would fit right in at the Bama running backs room though. I never root for Michigan to have nice things but I really want him to land in Ann Arbor. I can't stand watching Bama get every major running back recruit. His potential is a lot higher with Bama.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just seems like a strand dude. He would fit right in at the Bama running backs room though. I never root for Michigan to have nice things but I really want him to land in Ann Arbor. I can't stand watching Bama get every major running back recruit. His potential is a lot higher with Bama.

I'd still bet on Bama.

Word is Okudah is gonna announce 3rd Q now.

Noah Brown gone - expected?

I haven't heard from anyone that thought he was heading for the NFL. So yeah pretty big shock. The receiving core will be very interesting next year. I would say that the 2 definite starters will be KJ Hill and Bin Victor then Austin Mack and Parris (hands of stone) Campbell fighting for that 3rd spot. But what Browns departure really means is some early playing time for guys like Trevon Grimes and Tyron Lindsey which really excites me.

I haven't heard from anyone that thought he was heading for the NFL. So yeah pretty big shock. The receiving core will be very interesting next year. I would say that the 2 definite starters will be KJ Hill and Bin Victor then Austin Mack and Parris (hands of stone) Campbell fighting for that 3rd spot. But what Browns departure really means is some early playing time for guys like Trevon Grimes and Tyron Lindsey which really excites me.

Don't forget Torrance Gibson. He's the most talented player on the roster if they can get him back

Some of these OSU guys are making very questionable early entry decisions. Brown this year, Powell and Marshall last year. Feeling like they cost themselves some dough. They didn't miss Powell, but Marshall would have been a nice piece in 16.

Time to develop some explosiveness on the perimeter.