Ohio State 2017 schedule and talk

newarkcatholicfan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I just got a text saying he's not coming to OSU that's how fast recruiting works.

Looks like the parents won out. Can't blame him though. Hard to pass up USC as the home town team when they just won the biggest game for the program in at least 6 years. I'm going to wait to believe it either way.

Replace him with Kendall Sheffield then, have Okudah, Wade, Riep, Williamson, and Pryor (not sure if they'll move him to LB) at DB.. That's 16 stars worth, but hoping Holmes shocks us all.

I was sure because everything I saw of him this week was with Browning, Okudah, and Martell.

Replace him with Kendall Sheffield then, have Okudah, Wade, Riep, Williamson, and Pryor (not sure if they'll move him to LB) at DB.. That's 16 stars worth, but hoping Holmes shocks us all.

I was sure because everything I saw of him this week was with Browning, Okudah, and Martell.

Sheffield would be huge. He will start this year if he comes. He's also a only going to be there for a year and has told teams this from the start so I would still rather have Holmes.

The smoke screens being set this morning are wild. Some recruits and their families enjoy the attention until the very last moment.

If Bolden commits to ASU by some chance it will be the biggest con job I've ever seen in recruiting. His mom has been putting stuff on Twitter for weeks saying will he be a Buckeye or a Trojan.

If Bolden commits to ASU by some chance it will be the biggest con job I've ever seen in recruiting. His mom has been putting stuff on Twitter for weeks saying will he be a Buckeye or a Trojan.

She's said herself she's gonna miss the recruiting "fun."

Holmes has done 3 different bleacher report videos, someone from his family leaked the USC one.

The closer to are to Hollywood the more drama you get I guess lol.

She's said herself she's gonna miss the recruiting "fun."

Holmes has done 3 different bleacher report videos, someone from his family leaked the USC one.

The closer to are to Hollywood the more drama you get I guess lol.

Yeah I've seen the USC one. But not 5 seconds after seeing the video I saw that Wiltfong flipped his crystal ball to UCLA. I was so confused. Haha How close is Najee Harris to LA? He is the complete antithesis of all of this recruiting "fun". He's just showing up for class next Monday in Ann Arbor or Tuscaloosa.

Yeah I've seen the USC one. But not 5 seconds after seeing the video I saw that Wiltfong flipped his crystal ball to UCLA. I was so confused. Haha How close is Najee Harris to LA? He is the complete antithesis of all of this recruiting "fun". He's just showing up for class next Monday in Ann Arbor or Tuscaloosa.

Harris recruitment is another strange one, just that kinda year. His mom is very very close with his main Bama recruiting coach. The fact the that Michigan is in it is amazing. My personal theory which might be crazy is he's such a low key guy that he might not want the Bama attention. Then again, his alternative is Michigan.