Ohio State 2017 schedule and talk

newarkcatholicfan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will move Dante Booker in there, he was supposed to be a monster this year before his injury cost him the season. He was on the preseason Butkus watch list.

5 star Justin Hilliard will see if he can hold off Baron Browning for the backup MLB spot, good luck Justin.

Booker should fill in very well. Baron Browning is my favorite player in the '17 class though he has the size and body to play right away. The front 7 next year is loaded with depth at every position. They are all studs too.

Hoping for good OSU news at the Army All American game tomorrow. Need to restock the barn and get the new coaches up and running.

Only one that I'm worried about is Holmes. I've heard so many different stories about him. He has hung out with Browning and Okudah all week so thats a good sign, but I'm still going to be on the edge of my seat the whole time to see where he goes. Both Okudah and Holmes are announcing in the 4th quarter so maybe a joint commitment? Also what do you think Tufele does?

Only one that I'm worried about is Holmes. I've heard so many different stories about him. He has hung out with Browning and Okudah all week so thats a good sign, but I'm still going to be on the edge of my seat the whole time to see where he goes. Both Okudah and Holmes are announcing in the 4th quarter so maybe a joint commitment? Also what do you think Tufele does?

Tuefele stays home, Holmes wants to come to OSU and both of his parents want him at two different west coast schools. Fun times for him I bet.

Tuefele stays home, Holmes wants to come to OSU and both of his parents want him at two different west coast schools. Fun times for him I bet.

Utah or BYU for Tufele then? But yeah sounds like a similar situation with Marques Bolden last year with him wanting to play at UK and his parents wanting him to play at Duke. He chose Duke. Hopefully this one goes better than that. Haha

Utah or BYU for Tufele then? But yeah sounds like a similar situation with Marques Bolden last year with him wanting to play at UK and his parents wanting him to play at Duke. He chose Duke. Hopefully this one goes better than that. Haha

I'm going Utah but hoping for an upset.