Ohio State 2017 schedule and talk

newarkcatholicfan

Some of these OSU guys are making very questionable early entry decisions. Brown this year, Powell and Marshall last year. Feeling like they cost themselves some dough. They didn't miss Powell, but Marshall would have been a nice piece in 16.

Time to develop some explosiveness on the perimeter.

Honestly at first I was shocked Powell left too. But then you see how Malik Hooker played this year and you wonder how Powell was even playing over him 2 years ago. We could have used Jalin Marshall this year, but he had a good year with the Jets. He probably made the right choice too.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric Glover-Williams will move from Safety to WR in 2017. Very smart move by Meyer.

I'll take everyone and anyone trying out for Zone 6. As far as I see it nobody has a guaranteed spot and there are 7 guys fighting for 3 spots and I could see any combination of guys winning those spots.

I'll take everyone and anyone trying out for Zone 6. As far as I see it nobody has a guaranteed spot and there are 7 guys fighting for 3 spots and I could see any combination of guys winning those spots.

EGW is either the fastest or second fastest on the team, wonder if we're planning to throw down field next year?

No surprise but Marshon Lattimore officially is leaving for the NFL. I've heard him as high as a top 10 pick so I'm surprised he took this long. This almost assuredly means that Kendall Sheffield will start and Okudah and/ or Wade will see a lot of playing time early. Get to work Mickey Marotti this is why you get paid the big bucks.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...