Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oregon 89 UCLA 87

Featured Replies

Huge shot by Oregon to win it. Also, Bill Walton is crazy.

What a shot.

 

Alford made sure he was the one that got fouled and then he missed the FT.

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I do enjoy Bill Walton.

 

UCLA will be a tough out in March.

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I do enjoy Bill Walton.

 

UCLA will be a tough out in March.

 

I'm right there with you on Walton. My favorite.

  • Author

How about the tie dye shirt! Dude was one of the best college players ever. He's also a great color guy!

  • Author

Sometimes I have a hard time following Walton's rambling dialogue, occasionaly he and I will mind meld.

Who doesn't? He is incredibly entertaining, but between the nonsensical stories, the dude KNOWS the game.

 

That's my problem with him.

Some of the UCLA homer stuff gets on my nerves at times; that and the conference of champions he has to throw in.

I think I like Frank Caliendo's impression of Bill Walton better than Walton himself...but I do find him entertaining. He has NO filter. Whatever he is thinking just comes out.

Watching that game was really good...much better than a UC 57-50 game against Temple...and I like UC...just hate the "slugfest" style of ball that has not fluidity at all...

Walton predicted Oregon a loss with 3 minutes left and the Bruins clinging to a 6 point lead. He said Oregon would have to score 17 more points to have a chance. I don't know how he deducted all that but within a minute Oregon was within 2 points.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.