Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buffalo has Fired Rex Ryan

Featured Replies

They fired Rob Ryan also.

Hell, they probably should fire Meg Ryan while they're at it.

And Ryan Reynolds.

 

Private Ryan should be retained.

And Ryan Reynolds.

 

Private Ryan should be retained.

 

:deadhorse:

Hell, they probably should fire Meg Ryan while they're at it.

 

I will have what the Bills are having...

The next time Rex takes a hc job, he should be smart enough to stay out of the AFC East!

He's a DC, nothing more.

He's a DC, nothing more.

 

I bet he ends up being the DC for Josh McDaniels somewhere.

  • Author
I bet he ends up being the DC for Josh McDaniels somewhere.

 

Unlikely IMO.

Unlikely IMO.

 

Ryan or Chuck Pagano are my two choices on who I think will be his DC.

  • Author
Ryan or Chuck Pagano are my two choices on who I think will be his DC.

 

So the two coaches that everyone associated with the Patriots can't stand?

 

FWIW, unless they win it again, I'd be very surprised if McDaniel isn't the OC in NE next season.

So the two coaches that everyone associated with the Patriots can't stand?

 

FWIW, unless they win it again, I'd be very surprised if McDaniel isn't the OC in NE next season.

 

McDaniels would no longer be a Patriot. McDaniels imo won't care about Patriot loyalty when putting together a staff. It would be about putting together the best staff he can, to try to beat the Patriots because he would know the Pat's are the team he would have to beat still if in the AFC.

 

Shoot I wouldn't put it past Bellicheck to even hire Ryan in some type of role if Ryan would swallow his pride and want to go there. He doesn't care about loyalty or anything, he cares about winning and being one step in front of the league.

  • Author
McDaniels would no longer be a Patriot. McDaniels imo won't care about Patriot loyalty when putting together a staff. It would be about putting together the best staff he can, to try to beat the Patriots because he would know the Pat's are the team he would have to beat still if in the AFC.

 

Shoot I wouldn't put it past Bellicheck to even hire Ryan in some type of role if Ryan would swallow his pride and want to go there. He doesn't care about loyalty or anything, he cares about winning and being one step in front of the league.

 

:lol2: Okay.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.