Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 70 Covington Catholic 60

Featured Replies

Two things... Trinity absolutely took Frederick away in the 2nd half and CC turnovers.

 

You have to take either he or CVH away if you can. Trinity has the guys to do it. I think they chose the right one tonight because it sounds like he killed the Rocks the first half.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Szabo coached a good game and put the pressure on at the right time. CC was having their way with T early especially after Burkman had to sit with foul trouble. CC is a very smart team which looks like the've played together since 1st grade. I think T is a little deeper and more athletic. Also it helps that T did not have to travel 90 miles (or whatever it is) to play. I think the big boy for CC (6'10" I'm told) is going to develop into an outstanding player once he gets more playing time.

Great win Trinity...

Does anyone know when Gavin will be able to join the Colonel rotation. He is going to be a integral piece.

Does anyone know when Gavin will be able to join the Colonel rotation. He is going to be a integral piece.

 

Davin** and I believe he should be back mid January.

Davin** and I believe he should be back mid January.

 

That's what I meant, and thanks.

TRINITY 15 12 23 20 – 70

 

COVINGTON CATHOLIC 16 19 6 19 – 60

 

TRINITY (7-1) – Damon McClain 1p; David Burton 8p; David Johnson 21p; Justin Powell 8p, 5r, 3a; Brendan King 4p; Jayden Scrubb 10p, 3b; Lukas Burkman 18p.

 

COVINGTON CATHOLIC (7-2) – C.J. Fredrick 19p; Cole VonHandorf 21p; Luke Lenihan 3p; A.J. Mayer 13p, 10r, 4a; Casey Nowak 2p; Jake Walter 2p, 5a.

10 might be alot to make up, especially how the 2nd half went but with Thelan (who I'm told twisted an ankle Saturday) and Aiden I believe this is a different ball game. The press doesn't create as many turnovers and doesn't rush Cov Cath. as much with their starting pg in there. I know Trinity has one of their best out too but I feel like if they have a rematch (and more time for Walter to improve) it will be a closer game. Cov Cath has the players to beat Trinity. Out of 10 games I would say each one wins 5, it's that even.

Thought Szabo coached a good game and put the pressure on at the right time. CC was having their way with T early especially after Burkman had to sit with foul trouble. CC is a very smart team which looks like the've played together since 1st grade. I think T is a little deeper and more athletic. Also it helps that T did not have to travel 90 miles (or whatever it is) to play. I think the big boy for CC (6'10" I'm told) is going to develop into an outstanding player once he gets more playing time.

 

I doubt the trip mattered at all. I'm sure CovCath stayed the entire weekend.

I doubt the trip mattered at all. I'm sure CovCath stayed the entire weekend.

 

And so what if they didn't stay there. It's only an hour and 45 minute drive at the most. I'm sure that trip couldn't have taken that much out of them.

And so what if they didn't stay there. It's only an hour and 45 minute drive at the most. I'm sure that trip couldn't have taken that much out of them.

 

Not exactly sure why you're coming at me for. All I was saying is that a 90 mile trip had no factor in the game because I'm sure playing four games in four days in Louisville, I highly doubt they made the back and forth trip four days in a row.

And so what if they didn't stay there. It's only an hour and 45 minute drive at the most. I'm sure that trip couldn't have taken that much out of them.

 

Tcj had the issue, not me.

Tcj had the issue, not me.

 

Sorry LV. Didn't mean to come at you about this. Should have commented to Tcj.

CCH did not stay in LouKY.

10 might be alot to make up, especially how the 2nd half went but with Thelan (who I'm told twisted an ankle Saturday).

 

Thelan? JV player.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.