Highlands Fastpitch has added.....

THUNDERBIRDS

My daughter found out on Sat at practice that they have new coach joining the program. Kevin Siple has joined Coach Rob Coffey's staff as an Assistant to Spread his coaching wealth back to the Program(School) where it all started. This is awesome news for our Girls! Coaching the Girls Softball program at Highlands is something Kevin has always wanted to do.

When I texted him about it he said..."It's time to start giving back to where my Roots are" I played Softball with Kevin back in the early 90's and I can say he is one fierce competitor. And Kevin knows a little bit about Football too...Welcome home Kevin!

Also Highlands has a new JV coach with the departure of Shawn Sprowles(SP) to Boone Co. Terri Cain will head up the JV team this year. Terri is a Ex College player that comes from a extensive Softball family and brings a plethora of Fast pitch knowledge. She is highly engaged with the Kaos Summer Organization and does a wonderful job connecting with the Girls.

Great additions to an already Awesome Staff at Highlands.

Go Birds!

My daughter found out on Sat at practice that they have new coach joining the program. Kevin Siple has joined Coach Rob Coffey's staff as an Assistant to Spread his coaching wealth back to the Program(School) where it all started. This is awesome news for our Girls! Coaching the Girls Softball program at Highlands is something Kevin has always wanted to do.

When I texted him about it he said..."It's time to start giving back to where my Roots are" I played Softball with Kevin back in the early 90's and I can say he is one fierce competitor. And Kevin knows a little bit about Football too...Welcome home Kevin!

That's awesome, Kevin is a good dude.

And I remember playing against him, big time competitor.

Also Highlands has a new JV coach with the departure of Shawn Sprowles(SP) to Boone Co. Terri Cain will head up the JV team this year. Terri is a Ex College player that comes from a extensive Softball family and brings a plethora of Fast pitch knowledge. She is highly engaged with the Kaos Summer Organization and does a wonderful job connecting with the Girls.

Great additions to an already Awesome Staff at Highlands.

Go Birds!

Hmmmmm..... I must have missed a few months, Feb 15 already???:sssh:

Great additions for sure on the coaching staff

I now get to experience the frustration, nerves and JOY of coaching your own daughter. I must say it has been a blast. The move away from Highlands was a tough decision but things are shaping into place nicely at Boone. Definitely a great bunch of girls who work hard. Should be a great season and I will always be checking in on the Birds.

Great additions for sure on the coaching staff

I now get to experience the frustration, nerves and JOY of coaching your own daughter. I must say it has been a blast. The move away from Highlands was a tough decision but things are shaping into place nicely at Boone. Definitely a great bunch of girls who work hard. Should be a great season and I will always be checking in on the Birds.

Been there, and still doing it. Why do you think I don't have any hair on my head? :lol2: