Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2-A 2017

Featured Replies

Will Stand by this until proven wrong. Best player in 2A shares reps at LCA.

 

 

Nieves or Miller?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch film, one runs a 4.5, 40. Film tells the tale. Walker Wood type kid. Just needs to be on the field.

Watch film, one runs a 4.5, 40. Film tells the tale. Walker Wood type kid. Just needs to be on the field.

 

Pm me a link?

Will Stand by this until proven wrong. Best player in 2A shares reps at LCA.

 

Better than Milton Wright?

Milton is the real deal and a freak athlete so I dont know the young men you are taking about but hard for me to believe if they are even half as good as Milton that they are sharing time! Milton is one of the best in high school football regardless of class both athletically and as a young man. He does things on the football field that honestly looks like you made your own player on Madden and he effortlessly runs down the field. No disrespect to anyone else but a lot of love for Milton. Fun to watch!!!!

Milton Wright is the best player in 2A no question. Anyone that disagrees needs to go back and watch the state championship...or any game leading up to it

Milton Wright is the best player in 2A no question. Anyone that disagrees needs to go back and watch the state championship...or any game leading up to it

 

 

Edit.

Edited by Footballforever74

He is really good but Walker Wood is better.

 

My god man, are you really that clueless?

 

He's talking about a 2A player and you bring up a 6A guy.

  • Author
Milton Wright is the best player in 2A no question. Anyone that disagrees needs to go back and watch the state championship...or any game leading up to it

 

Not just 2-A but arguably the state.

 

I'm curious to why he doesn't get the ball more. Regardless, great player indeed Louisville Racer.

My god man, are you really that clueless?

 

He's talking about a 2A player and you bring up a 6A guy.

 

I thought I was in the Mr. Football thread.

Not just 2-A but arguably the state.

 

I'm curious to why he doesn't get the ball more. Regardless, great player indeed Louisville Racer.

 

Couldn't agree more, definitely one of the best in the state. I have also asked myself why he wasn't getting more touches. Only thing I can think is Coach LeFors wanting to get others involved and establish a balanced attack giving Milton more opportunities to be in one on one situations and open up potential big plays.

 

It seems like he scores at least once every 3-4 touches, so it really does make you scratch your head sometimes. I would expect about 40-50% of the offense to go through him the next 2 seasons.

  • Author
Couldn't agree more, definitely one of the best in the state. I have also asked myself why he wasn't getting more touches. Only thing I can think is Coach LeFors wanting to get others involved and establish a balanced attack giving Milton more opportunities to be in one on one situations and open up potential big plays.

 

It seems like he scores at least once every 3-4 touches, so it really does make you scratch your head sometimes. I would expect about 40-50% of the offense to go through him the next 2 seasons.

 

I agree. Hey they won the title that all that needs to be said.

I agree. Hey they won the title that all that needs to be said.

 

Exactly. With the departures of some key seniors I think we will be seeing even more if the Milton Wright show.

Just remember folks, the road to Bowling green in 2017 will have to come through mayfield & war memorial stadium...where opponents dreams come to die!!...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.