Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woman Claims She Was Drugged at Bengals Game

Featured Replies

If it happened as quickly as she said it seems like they should be able to do some pretty good investigating from security footage.

I would have to be drugged to watch a Bengal game.

Exactly.

I was on my honeymoon in Key West at a bar when a local bought us a round of draft beer. Out of corner of my eye I saw him put something in our drinks. When he passed them to us, I asked him to have a drink of all of them first. He sipped it. My wife never saw what he did. When I told him to drink whole thing, he wouldn't. She was mad at first until I told her what I saw. Told the bouncer and guy was gone in 30 seconds. Saw him 2 or 3 nights later at different bar. Let's just say I enjoyed that run in thoroughly.

It happens and I'm glad I don't have a daughter to worry about. I have a very good idea of what that idiots intentions were that night with my wife. Lowest of the low

Or the people in front of her or next to her. It could have been anyone - yes, including her friends.

 

I am just now seeing this story. I'm off.

 

What you just said is exactly why she needs to make an Official Police Report so it can be investigated.

 

Whatever happens, I hope the Perpetrator gets crushed on this crime or one of the many others I am sure he/she is committing.

I want to add to this thread, I worked a case once where something like this happened and the person was raped.

 

It is absolutely terrifying, worse than the movies imagine.

  • Author
I am just now seeing this story. I'm off.

 

What you just said is exactly why she needs to make an Official Police Report so it can be investigated.

 

Whatever happens, I hope the Perpetrator gets crushed on this crime or one of the many others I am sure he/she is committing.

 

Just like Mentsch, the skeptic in me is still waiting for this story to implode.

 

Agreed though; always make a report and help keep people like that off the streets.

Just like Mentsch, the skeptic in me is still waiting for this story to implode.

 

Agreed though; always make a report and help keep people like that off the streets.

 

If it implodes somebody still needs to be charged.

I was on my honeymoon in Key West at a bar when a local bought us a round of draft beer. Out of corner of my eye I saw him put something in our drinks. When he passed them to us, I asked him to have a drink of all of them first. He sipped it. My wife never saw what he did. When I told him to drink whole thing, he wouldn't. She was mad at first until I told her what I saw. Told the bouncer and guy was gone in 30 seconds. Saw him 2 or 3 nights later at different bar. Let's just say I enjoyed that run in thoroughly.

It happens and I'm glad I don't have a daughter to worry about. I have a very good idea of what that idiots intentions were that night with my wife. Lowest of the low

 

Scary movie called Turistas started like this.

Maybe it's all a misunderstanding. Maybe the headline should have read "Woman was dragged to a Bengals game".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.