Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seattle 31 New England 24

Featured Replies

Bad play calls by New England on that last drive.

 

I have no idea why teams run fades for a last play. They seem to hardly ever work. Like always, I believe you pound it with Blount four time and take your chances. If they stop it, they stop it, good for them.

Yikes. That game left me very concerned about the defense going forward. Seattle is an average at best offense (that's probably being nice) and they absolutely torched the defense.

 

When Wilson is healthy, they are better than average.

Gronk initiated the contact and he was the one who pushed off of Chancellor and he lost his balance because he pushed off.

 

A lot of nothing. Normal hand checking stuff on that. No foul at all.

This was an outstanding game. I still think the Pats will win it all, but the Seahawks and Cowboys should be a heck of a game if they play for the Conference Championship. A long way to go but these three teams are the best at this point.

 

I don't think anyone in the AFC is close to the Pats. I can't see anyone else in the NFC challenging the boys or hawks. Usually I think there are 5-6 teams this time of year that can win it, not so this year.

 

Now injuries could change things.

This was an outstanding game. I still think the Pats will win it all, but the Seahawks and Cowboys should be a heck of a game if they play for the Conference Championship. A long way to go but these three teams are the best at this point.

 

I don't think anyone in the AFC is close to the Pats. I can't see anyone else in the NFC challenging the boys or hawks. Usually I think there are 5-6 teams this time of year that can win it, not so this year.

 

Now injuries could change things.

I agree on the Pats being the best. However, like last year when I thought they were tops in the AFC, it is important they host during the playoffs. For some reason, on the road in Denver has been brutal for Tom Brady so I am sure they want to avoid that match-up if it all possible.

A lot of nothing. Normal hand checking stuff on that. No foul at all.

Exactly. It was a whole lot of nothing. I was surprised to see so many people saying it was PI.

The Cowboys need to make sure they win home field advantage. They want no part of going up to Seattle in the playoffs. There are 3 stadiums in football that you don't want to play in during the playoffs no matter how the team is currently playing, CenturyLink, Lambeau, and Gillette.

No, Collins has stunk up the joint all season. A big reason why they had no issue trading him off for future considerations.

 

New England has shown vulnerabilities all season defensively, it just hasn't mattered much because of who orchestrates the offense and their competition. In listening to Bill Simmons, those inside of the Patriots' organization are very concerned about that side of the ball.

Not remotely true. Led the team in tackles before he was dealt, and that was with missing some time.. They missed his sideline to sideline speed multiple times last night.
No, Collins has stunk up the joint all season. A big reason why they had no issue trading him off for future considerations.

 

 

I'll have some of what he's having bartender....

I'll have some of what he's having bartender....

 

I am going by what was coming out of the organization. They felt he was expendable because he was not producing. It still shocked the hell out of me because I didn't think there was a more talented LB in the legaue.

Seattle has looked two weeks in a row and I am worried about the Bills coming to town because they looked tough last week too.

Very competitive game for what may be a preview of SB 51

Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has a punctured lung and may miss just one game, NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport reports.

 

Gronkowski reportedly sustained the injury during the Patriots’ 31–24 loss to Seattle on Sunday night. He finished the game, and was targeted on the final play of the game, when he became tangled up with safety Kam Chancellor in the end zone. A pass from Tom Brady was just out of the reach of Gronkowski, who was upset with referees that no pass interference was called.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.