Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stephen F. Austin/Kentucky predictions

Stephen F. Austin at Kentucky 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Stephen F. Austin at Kentucky

    • Stephen F. Austin
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cats tip off the season at Rupp on Friday when the Lumberjacks, who have made the NCAA Tournament the last 3 years, come to town. SFA upset #3 seed West Virginia last year & lost by just 1 to Notre Dame in the Round of 32. They finished 18-0 in conference play & 28-6 overall. Top 3 scorers from last year's team graduated, though.

 

Let's hear your picks.

 

I'll go Cats by 15.

I heard they lost their coach from last season as well, anyone have any info on that?

 

Either way I'll be going to this one, but I don't expect they will be as competitive as they last seasons lumberjacks would have been.

As a history buff, I know a lot of pretty useless, but sometimes interesting information. For example, did you know ole Stephen F. attended Transylvania University? Not long after tipoff, they'll be wishing they were playing up the road at his alma mater Friday night.

As a history buff, I know a lot of pretty useless, but sometimes interesting information. For example, did you know ole Stephen F. attended Transylvania University? Not long after tipoff, they'll be wishing they were playing up the road at his alma mater Friday night.

 

I didn't know that. Cool.

Kentucky 93-61.

I heard they lost their coach from last season as well, anyone have any info on that?

 

Either way I'll be going to this one, but I don't expect they will be as competitive as they last seasons lumberjacks would have been.

 

Coach Brad Underwood left to take the Oklahoma State job. Stephen F. Austin lost a lot of their scoring and contributors from last year. I expect UK to name the score in this game.

A poll on this one is really not necessary, maybe the margin of the Cats Win ....

 

U.K. by as much as Cal wants it to be.

The Cats will run through the Lumberjacks like a new Stihl saw through balsa wood.

 

Cats--99 Jacks--69

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.