Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green/McCracken County Predictions

Bowling Green/McCracken Co. Predictions 62 members have voted

  1. 1. Bowling Green/McCracken Co. Predictions

    • Bowling Green
      83%
    • McCracken Co.
      16%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is touching BG. Here we are wrapping up the regular season and they've yet to be challenged.

Running clock in the 1st half.

 

If you're name isn't Trinity, you have ZERO chance against this BG team. Only BG can slow down this BG team.

Agree with W,E, Raider.

 

Get the clock and get starters out of game. Caruthers is on pace to break BG scoring record. Coach Wallace is helping Caruthers get the scoring title but in a classy way. If Caruthers played full games he would already have it. He could get 10 TDs if Coach would let him in 2 playoff games.

 

Purples score 50+ in all remaining games

This will get ugly, ive heard rumors of McCracken trying to pay out the contract and drop this game to get ready for playoffs. I dont think its true but they did move senior night to last night instead of next week.

No truth to the pay out talk. Completely ridiculous.

 

McCracken scheduled this game for a reason, just like why it scrimmaged Male and played Pulaski Academy - - to get prepared for the playoffs against the Louisville powers.

The only way you can compete with the best is to play the best. Play BG for All 4 Quarters and you will get better ramping up to play PRP!

Anyone think it won't be a running clock?

No truth to the pay out talk. Completely ridiculous.

 

McCracken scheduled this game for a reason, just like why it scrimmaged Male and played Pulaski Academy - - to get prepared for the playoffs against the Louisville powers.

 

They scrimmaged Trinity...

 

On another note, what is McCrackens record? I'd like some more info before making a prediction.

They scrimmaged Trinity...

 

On another note, what is McCrackens record? I'd like some more info before making a prediction.

 

Tank,

 

McCracken is 7 and 2 with the 2 losses coming against 9-0 Mayfield and Pulaski Academy, AR (#177 Nationally and #5 in Arkansas per MaxPreps). They have an excellent QB in Cash Jones (just picked up a college scholarship offer, but I forgot where) and 2 very nice WRs to throw 2. I don't know a ton about their RB, but he has made plays for them this year. Other than their losses, their D hasn't given up more than 20 points in any of those games while averaging about 50 pts themselves. However, the other teams they have played are either lower classification teams or district teams that wouldn't be considered strong for other top shelf 6A clubs.

 

They now face a team that has given up 7 points since September 2nd with a running clock in every game other than a 21 point win vs St Xavier. Granted several of those teams are named Warren Central (0-9), District - Barren County (1-8), and District Grayson County (1-8). But also include Owensboro, Central Hardin and Greenwood who are respectable teams. You make the call...

Anyone think it won't be a running clock?

 

There are at least six people that don't think there will be a running clock. Six think they will beat Bowling Green straight up.

I picked McCracken because they're my team. I've been watching them since consolidation. I'd pick them no matter who they played. Sure BG is the better team & I have much respect for BG . They're the class of football in Western Kentucky. Along with Mayfield. So when you lose as hard as it is losing to classy programs like Mayfield & BG is not a bad thing. Just playing them makes you better. I don't think BG is anything like Pulaski Academy so I don't think it'll be a running clock, but I'm sure BG is at least a 25 point favorite.

Running clock, and that would make me happy.

I realize BG is ready for the NFL right now but I don't see them putting up 60 on Friday. I guess we will see. Rumor in West Paducah is that McCracken will show up for the game.

 

Sorry for the snark but I go back to the Lone Oak days when the haters ragged the scheduling for being too soft. Well, McCracken could easily schedule 10- 0 every year if it wanted to but I give it a ton of credit for doing what it can to build a program that will someday compete with the commonwealth's elite teams. Sometimes you gotta take a whipping or two to get there but I believe they will get there.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.