LVGambla32

Bowling Green/McCracken Co. Predictions  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Bowling Green/McCracken Co. Predictions

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty confident that McCracken will at least "put up a decent fight." Such arrogance!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This made me laugh. As @Bear3 stated above, McCracken has the best skill players BG has played since Christian County and I really think McCracken's lines are likely better than Christian County's. BG hasn't played a passing team since Christian County. So I am reserved on pounding the Purple Koolaid even though I do feel this team is better than last years squad.

The one thing I feel best about is BG was in a fog at Barren County, but it lifted when they waxed Greenwood, so I'm hopeful they will come out focused and ready to go. But I expect the Mustangs best game because in all reality, this game isn't the one they really need. That one is next week when PRP comes to town as that's the next step for McCracken. Beat a respectable PRP/Louisville area squad in the playoffs!

Just hoping McCracken puts their best foot forward this year. Turnovers for the Mustangs in this game last year turned what could have been an entertaining contest into an easy win for the Purples. Home field might be good for an extra touchdown, but this is still BG's game to lose. 48-28.