Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Cats Pause

Featured Replies

  • Replies 152
  • Views 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where these girls play AAU?

 

Are you asking about the original list?

Does anyone know where these girls play AAU?

 

1. Lexi Held - Cooper LEGACY

2. Jenna Martin - Highlands PREMIER

3. Ally Johnson - Beechwood CINCY SWISH

4. Tyrah Englemon- Holmes LEGACY

5. Booke Davis - Dixie Heights PREMIER

6. Zoie Barth - Highlands PREMIER

7. Maddie Scherr - Ryle PREMIER

8. Laila Johnson - Holmes PREMIER

9. Aleah Tucker - Holy Cross NOT SURE MAY HAVE NOT PLAYED

10. Paige Noble - St. Henry NOT SURE, SHE'S A VOLLEYBALL PLAYER

I think Courtney Hurst will be a top ten player this year for Conner. Very talented as are a couple of other sophomores. (Jordan and Burcham.

I think Courtney Hurst will be a top ten player this year for Conner. Very talented as are a couple of other sophomores. (Jordan and Burcham.

 

Hurst and Burcham are both players. Both playing with Premier this coming year. Looking forward to having them both.

Hurst and Burcham are both players. Both playing with Premier this coming year. Looking forward to having them both.

 

Jordon not playing with Premier?

Jordon not playing with Premier?

 

Yes sorry. Been a long day RCC9. :) Was in Highland Heights to long today.

Yes sorry. Been a long day RCC9. :) Was in Highland Heights to long today.

 

That's my area of town!!! I figured she was, but that worried me a bit.

That's my area of town!!! I figured she was, but that worried me a bit.

 

Hey gotta come by to see the daughter now. I guess I got to get some NKU gear or so she tells me. :)

1. Lexi Held - Cooper LEGACY

2. Jenna Martin - Highlands PREMIER

3. Ally Johnson - Beechwood CINCY SWISH

4. Tyrah Englemon- Holmes LEGACY

5. Booke Davis - Dixie Heights PREMIER

6. Zoie Barth - Highlands PREMIER

7. Maddie Scherr - Ryle PREMIER

8. Laila Johnson - Holmes PREMIER

9. Aleah Tucker - Holy Cross NOT SURE MAY HAVE NOT PLAYED

10. Paige Noble - St. Henry NOT SURE, SHE'S A VOLLEYBALL PLAYER

 

I know I'm late reading this thread but where did list come from? Is this how they are ranked?

I know I'm late reading this thread but where did list come from? Is this how they are ranked?

 

Yes that's how they are ranked in Cats Pause.

I know I'm late reading this thread but where did list come from? Is this how they are ranked?

 

 

I just pasted it from the first post in this thread. That's who catchtheball was asking about.

If I offended you I apologize. I think very highly of Conner this year. They may not have a star player but they have a lot of depth IMO. In girls basketball that is huge. When your 9/10th girl is a summer AAU playing girl it will make a difference. Conner will surely rely on its main players, Burcham, Jordan, Hurst and Duncan to do the heavy lifting. Those four are all excellent players. Add in several good seniors with an incredibly strong freshman and sophomore class (even with Hurst and Jordan playing JV ball this class was the best 8th grade group), this team is poised to win games. They have Duncan and the freshman Drummonds to play big inside. Great guards and forwards. Tons of depth. Conner is just solid everywhere that's why I see them competing for the region title. Unfortunately girls basketball does not get the turnout the boys do, so having significant depth is a big factor IMO.

33rd has a lot of talent! Jordan,Duncan,Hurst have all ready done a lot of heavy lifting in the past. I assume they will again. Someone said Anderson gets overlooked at times as well as Jordan in my opinion. Have seen them both play a few times and they just are not flashy players. both are fundamentally sound! would take them in my top 10 any day is all i am saying. Rcc9 who do you like in the 33rd you seem to know a lot about these kids?

33rd has a lot of talent! Jordan,Duncan,Hurst have all ready done a lot of heavy lifting in the past. I assume they will again. Someone said Anderson gets overlooked at times as well as Jordan in my opinion. Have seen them both play a few times and they just are not flashy players. both are fundamentally sound! would take them in my top 10 any day is all i am saying. Rcc9 who do you like in the 33rd you seem to know a lot about these kids?

 

Well I have a little bias because I'm closer to some of the kids than others. But I agree with your statement that Jordan is highly underrated. I think she's the best all around player on the Conner team. But that's just my opinion. I love watching her play. She plays on both sides of the floor and does a lot of the "blue collar" work that I don't think gets your name in the paper.

 

Outside of Held, Anderson and Duncan, I think the 33rd is on a youth movement. And a good one!!!

 

Cooper:

I love watching Held play as well. And Anderson is a work horse. I haven't heard Mitchel's name mentioned on here either. I haven't seen her play in a couple years, but I assume she's still playing. I like her too. And an outstanding kid! I'd like to see that group buckle down on defense a little more. They seem to be able to score on anyone, but they give up a ton of points! I've never understood that with that group. If they can play D, they could easily compete for that district title.

 

Ryle

Scherr and Schwartz are tremendous high school players. They alone will win some games for them this year. And I know they had a great summer! Wise beyond their years! But as most know, I LOVE McGregor. She and the addition of Douthit can make this team extremely dangerous. Is Ast playing this year? That's my one unknown. As far as this group, you better not press them!!! I do think they have a few weaknesses as a team, with youth being one of them. But man they will be fast, skilled and athletic. Again, you better not press and you better get back! And you better be able to handle the ball. If I were coaching them, I'd make them the Holmes of southern northern KY! LOL

 

Boone

I think they will surprise some folks. They may be better than expected with the addition of Beal. That will take some pressure off of their other scorer (sorry drawing a complete blank on the name, hate that, but I'm old!) Someone help a brotha out! I think they have to ability to surprise some teams, but I don't feel they have the ability to get out of the strong district.

 

Conner

For this group, it's starts with the STRONG sophomore class the put their time in last year as freshman. They are seasoned now and should make a run. As I've stated in other posts, they have the two best back to back classes in NKY in their sophomore and freshman class. Coach Stamm should be slobbering! As far as the players, I think Jordan is the best. Others will argue with me. But that's not a shot at the others. The others are not far behind and are very good themselves. Hurst can shoot it and has a lot of bball skill and knowledge. And Burcham's skill and confidence has jumped out of the roof. Along with her growth spurt (c'mon, where my kids spurt like that??), she will have a coming out party this year. I really like Duncan too. I think on any given night, she can be the best player on the floor. Just like to see a little more consistency out of her. But really like her game.

 

Very competitive district and gonna be fun to watch this play out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.