Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Cats Pause

Featured Replies

Just to update my post from page 1. Ryle's Scherr and Schwartz took yesterday's tryouts off because soccer just ended. Ryle had 9, count them 9 girls tryout combined for JV and Varsity for the 2nd straight day. Those numbers say alot

Ouch

  • Replies 152
  • Views 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to update my post from page 1. Ryle's Scherr and Schwartz took yesterday's tryouts off because soccer just ended. Ryle had 9, count them 9 girls tryout combined for JV and Varsity for the 2nd straight day. Those numbers say alot

Ouch

 

Wow! Why? I just don't get that.

 

I know that numbers are down a lot of places due to kids specializing in sports, etc. But for a school that size, that's depressing. Do they get any volleyball players and are those two the only soccer players not there?

 

Oh yea...and I think they should cut Scherr and Schwartz for not being at practice. Probably a good move on their part. You know...set the precedent early! LOL

LOL RCC9!

No, I was just bringing it up because it is disturbing. Those are the only 2 soccer players and 1 volleyball player is hurt. There are internal reasons at Ryle but 9 girls is just unaaceptable. That is the main reason I mentioned Ryle is ranked too high preseason.

LOL RCC9!

No, I was just bringing it up because it is disturbing. Those are the only 2 soccer players and 1 volleyball player is hurt. There are internal reasons at Ryle but 9 girls is just unaaceptable. That is the main reason I mentioned Ryle is ranked too high preseason.

 

Well I much rather play a team without Scherr and Schwartz! It is tough. At least most of them are young and will be there awhile.

Just to update my post from page 1. Ryle's Scherr and Schwartz took yesterday's tryouts off because soccer just ended. Ryle had 9, count them 9 girls tryout combined for JV and Varsity for the 2nd straight day. Those numbers say alot

Ouch

 

:eek: a school with eleventy billion kids, and this is all that comes out for the team, WOW!

Sad, so much talent said they'd rather not play

Sad, so much talent said they'd rather not play

 

I hear what you're saying. However, I was just talking to someone (cause I was amazed by that number) and they said Scherr and Schwartz were missing but they had almost 20 girls there Monday. Said one of the kids was concerned about cuts. Did all those kids just not come back on Tuesday?

keep in mind my info is coming from a person that is close to the program. I am not there. I just know that that a few have been injured already and a couple of them have been concerned on cuts but yesterday they had 9 live bodies for JV and varsity combined

keep in mind my info is coming from a person that is close to the program. I am not there. I just know that that a few have been injured already and a couple of them have been concerned on cuts but yesterday they had 9 live bodies for JV and varsity combined

 

Got it.

Curious why Ryle and HC so low. Youth?

 

And you're gonna have to explain Holmes!!!! LOL!

 

Ryle and HC both lost a lot last year . Both I think will be very good teams but yes a little on the younger side. Holmes , Highlands , and Conner will be close all year. It's just Preseason Rankings !!! LOL But I do think you'll see some teams jump up higher in the rankings this year !

hefa1424.......since you brought it up, fill us in on your knowledge of "internal problems" at Ryle.

Sad, so much talent said they'd rather not play

 

I'm also interested in the "internal problems"? I heard only good things from parents there last season.

 

Also, are there good players choosing not to play this year cause of issues? I haven't heard that either. Have heard the Douthit girl came and McGregor is playing though, seems like the talent is coming out?

Glad to see Conner is getting some respect. They have some very talented underclassmen that should be fun to watch.

hefa1424.......since you brought it up, fill us in on your knowledge of "internal problems" at Ryle.
let me guess the coach holds the kids accountable---therefore is mean---and that's not acceptable in these softer days and times???

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.